Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

--
Joel Crump
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:39:42 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don=E2=80=99t care if you have some crazy religion.

Many accept body autonomy for the dead over that of women.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I donÂ’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but want to
deny it to living women.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation.Â* Why?Â* Why not just make it mandatory?Â* You're dead, you don't
need those organs.Â* Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?Â* Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to deny it to living women.

Because abortion is murder.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why?

Because they arent getting enough donated organs.

Why not just make it mandatory?

Because some dont like the idea that doctors may pull the
plug on your life support early to get more viable organs.

You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on
paperwork?

See above.

Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts?

It isnt murder.

And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Typical psychopath.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation.Â* Why?Â* Why not just make it mandatory?Â* You're dead, you don't
need those organs.Â* Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?Â* Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Want to give your body to science - go for it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:57:31 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:39:42 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don=E2=80=99t care if you have some crazy religion.

Many accept body autonomy for the dead over that of women.

Only Muslim crazy nuts. Take away religious rights, it's ****ing up the world.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:03:39 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

I knew someone would say that. I live in Scotland a d know they've done it (first sensible thing Sturgeon has ever done), but I read that Canada was considering it. I don't know if they have or not, so the brackets was for Canada.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but want to
deny it to living women.

Don't organs have to be of a similar size, so same sex and same age?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:54:45 -0000, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

That's wasting valuable time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:13:22 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Want to give your body to science - go for it.

Would you prefer science has a lack of bodies and people die?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:13:22 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Is it true dead people often get erections?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Not with most of them. They do with a penis or tit transplant tho.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:42 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation.
Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs.
Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts?
And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

The province of Nova Scotia recently changed their process :

https://novascotia.ca/organ-and-tiss...ation-changes/

John T.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:42 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:54:45 -0500, Joel, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile IDIOT, blathered:

At least here in the U.S.

.... there are most of those useless, senile, troll-feeding asshole, such as
you are!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:57:31 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Many accept body autonomy for the dead over that of women.

YOU notorious senile sucker of troll cock obviously prefer sucking cock over
any woman, **** the git! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:03:39 +0000, Dimmy Stewart, the dim troll-feeding
senile idiot, blathered again:

not just thinking

Neither of you two subnormal idiots does!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:10:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:13:22 -0500, REAL dumb Frankie Boi blathered, yet
again:

You remind me of one summer

You remind me of a typical troll-feeding senile Yank and ASSHOLE, Frankie
Boi!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:06:01 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Because abortion is murder.

Now ALSO an "expert" in abortion, you ridiculous senile expert in
EVERYTHING? BG

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

That's wasting valuable time.

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

--
Joel Crump

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 12:06:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to deny it to living women.

Because abortion is murder.

Do you think so even in the case of rape and incest? If the mother's life is
at stake?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Yep, corse it is.

If the mother's life is at stake?

It never is when premature birth isnt the alternative.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And
no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate: their
permission should not even be sought

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Never? Please back that.

And are you willing to take care of the unwanted babies? It babies who
cannot be taken care of by parents?

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And
no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate: their
permission should not even be sought

Legally they have all the rights. Once youre dead (or brain dead) you have
no rights.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
[...]

But you have the right to determine what will happen to your body in the
same way that a will directs how you want your money to be distributed. I'm
not sure what the legal position is if the executor that you have appointed
decides to to completely disregard your will - is that an offence? (I'm
ignoring the cases where there are statutory obligations to make provision
for children etc, and your will excludes them or "cuts them off with a
ha'penny", or where someone is judged to be ineligible to inherit because
they have murdered you and would be profiting by their crime.)

What is the earthly point of people choosing to be on the organ donor
register if a relative can come along and countermand it? You might as well
not have chosen to donate if they can disregard you.

If the law currently requires the NoK to be consulted and to be given right
of veto, then the law should be changed so the deceased's wishes are
honoured *by definition* rather than with NOK's permission.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:57:45 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Never? Please back that.

And are you willing to take care of the unwanted babies? It babies who
cannot be taken care of by parents?

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

You certainly got a knack for feeding the dumbest and most notorious trolls
around, **** the git! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:33:56 -0500, Joel, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile IDIOT, blathered:

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

Yeah, senile twit, and now you are talking to clinically insane troll about
it! Need proof? I can post it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLES Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:51:16 -0500, , another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

The province of Nova Scotia recently changed their process :

https://novascotia.ca/organ-and-tiss...ation-changes/

Who gives a ****, senile moron? Not even the troll you are feeding does!
tsk
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:16:17 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:57:45 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Never? Please back that.

And are you willing to take care of the unwanted babies? It babies who
cannot be taken care of by parents?

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

You certainly got a knack for feeding the dumbest and most notorious trolls
around, **** the git! BG

I do respond to you. Agreed.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:18:06 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:33:56 -0500, Joel, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile IDIOT, blathered:

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

Yeah, senile twit, and now you are talking to clinically insane troll about
it! Need proof? I can post it!

Hope you feel better.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:00:50 PM MST, "Tim+" wrote
:

NY wrote:
[...]

I think even Republicans should have rights.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:57:04 -0000, NY, the really endlessly blathering,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

Would be funny if you troll-feeding senile morons actually decided to donate
your senile brains! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

NY wrote:
"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
[...]

Um, no you dont. You can express your wishes to your next of kin about
what happens to your body but once youre brain dead, but your next of kin
dont have to follow those wishes. They are empowered to make decisions
about you when you are no longer able to do so.

Many a kidney has gone to the crematorium that the owner wanted to be
donated but the next of kin declined.

I'm
not sure what the legal position is if the executor that you have appointed
decides to to completely disregard your will - is that an offence? (I'm
ignoring the cases where there are statutory obligations to make provision
for children etc, and your will excludes them or "cuts them off with a
ha'penny", or where someone is judged to be ineligible to inherit because
they have murdered you and would be profiting by their crime.)

What is the earthly point of people choosing to be on the organ donor
register if a relative can come along and countermand it? You might as well
not have chosen to donate if they can disregard you.

Well , the sad fact is that it has no legal power *but* if a person has
made a clear ante-mortem declaration it does make it a lot easier for
doctors to persuade relatives to donate organs.

If the law currently requires the NoK to be consulted and to be given right
of veto, then the law should be changed so the deceased's wishes are
honoured *by definition* rather than with NOK's permission.

Keep wishing. Maybe itll happen eventually.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:44:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 12:22 PM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 12:28 PM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 11:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 10:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 05:02 PM