Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?tDoing Better Than Open Florida

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:12:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:55:55 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton
I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

Can you point to a charter for alt.home.repair? I looked for it but was unable
to find it.

The alt.* hierarchy has always been a little wild.

Here's a question: Would you prefer that alt.home.repair died (as so many other
newsgroups have)? Or would you prefer that we discuss whatever comes to mind,
including home repair?

Cindy Hamilton

I won't do your research but DAGS on newsgroup charters.

I already did. I didn't find a charter for alt.home.repair. Since you were
talking about the charter for this newsgroup, I expect you have access
to it.

Since we're in the alt.* hierarchy, there might not even be a charter.

https://grahammitchell.com/usenet/newalt.html

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2021 10:07, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 4:45:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:46 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:03:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:09:24 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/22/2021 2:31 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:19:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times but yet you persist in foisting your left-wing baloney upon
unsuspecting posters looking for answers to home repair. You and your ilk
cannot resist the idea that the left wing can ignore any rule they wish while
making others comply under their thumb.

I didn't make any political posts for two weeks in spite of you agreeing that
you wouldn't either. Yes, you failed, like I knew you would because you can't
let the truth get in the way of your opinion that must be forced upon everyone
else.

Let's try this again. I won't make any political posts from this one forward.
If you agree, then you will not post anything political from here forward. Only
one reply is accepted. A yes if you agree. No, if you don't agree.

If you do not reply then it will be noted that you do not agree with the
charter of this group.

Your reply?

You are incapable of thinking. You lie about making no political posts,
yet I see them every day. You want to be a dictator, and I do not
respect that. And I will continue to refute right wing lies here like
yours.
I take this reply as the default - you have and continue to violate the charter
establishing this newsgroup.

I'm sure Facebook has a moderated DIY group. Perhaps you would be happier
there.

Cindy Hamilton

I'm sure there's a lefty political group on Facebook you could cuddle in. They
have eliminated all right-wing thoughts so it should be your safe space.

Why should I leave? I don't and never will use Facebook. These groups were the
forerunner of Facebook. Facebook has rules too, albeit for non-left wing
thinkers. This group has rules, which you and your comrades choose to ignore.

It is typical of you and your lefty buddies to tell people you don't agree with
to go away. Sit down and shut up. That's always the left's solution.

I have been following your postings and you appear to be in a depressive state.
The world is not as bad as you think because it doesn't revolve around you.

--
Tekkie

You're welcome to stay. But you don't have any authority over the rest
of us, so you might as well give it a rest.

Cindy Hamilton

+1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 02:07:44 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

I am welcome anywhere I go and don't need your permission, missy.

You claim you are a computer genie, if you were you would know that a newsgroup
charter is the first posting of any group.

Reread my post prior to your reply.

I'll be here. I may not post as frequently but I will have fun. My world
doesn't revolve around spilling hate filled vitriol in this group.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 02:11:32 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

Not applicable. You just want to take this group down like everything that is
spouted here.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 20:10:04 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/23/2021 12:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

This idiot think only trump supporters should be allowed to make or
respond to political comments here. He certainly has no ability to stop
his own wacko right spewing.

Bub, we went through this before. You are exhibiting symptoms of Alzheimer and
lost your short term memory so I will repeat it again twice: I challenged you
not to post political threads and I would do the same. You waited three days. I
again challenged you again to refrain from posting politics. You failed
miserably after one day. I'll try this again, You refrain from posting politics
and I will too. Last chance. ;-)

--
Tekkie