Old February 22nd 21, 11:31 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:19:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times but yet you persist in foisting your left-wing baloney upon
unsuspecting posters looking for answers to home repair. You and your ilk
cannot resist the idea that the left wing can ignore any rule they wish while
making others comply under their thumb.

I didn't make any political posts for two weeks in spite of you agreeing that
you wouldn't either. Yes, you failed, like I knew you would because you can't
let the truth get in the way of your opinion that must be forced upon everyone
else.

Let's try this again. I won't make any political posts from this one forward.
If you agree, then you will not post anything political from here forward. Only
one reply is accepted. A yes if you agree. No, if you don't agree.

If you do not reply then it will be noted that you do not agree with the
charter of this group.

Your reply?

--
Tekkie

Old February 23rd 21, 12:09 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/2021 2:31 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

You are incapable of thinking. You lie about making no political posts,
yet I see them every day. You want to be a dictator, and I do not
respect that. And I will continue to refute right wing lies here like
yours.

Old February 23rd 21, 10:58 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton
Old February 23rd 21, 12:42 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him.Â* Sounds like a dictator to me.

Old February 23rd 21, 03:20 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 6:42:29 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.

How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs? Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Old February 23rd 21, 03:35 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.

How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs? Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Trump was just fixing your boy 0bama's EOs.

Old February 23rd 21, 03:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.
Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the
Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.

How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs?Â* Roughly half?

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/
Old February 23rd 21, 05:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.
Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the
Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.
How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs?Â* Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Trump was just fixing your boy 0bama's EOs.

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

but no problems reversing trumps sdangerous EO's.
Old February 23rd 21, 06:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair

jimmy wrote
Bob F wrote

You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders

Which mostly reversed Trump's

Sounds like a dictator to me.

And Trump who signed far more than that wasn’t ?