DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ?Q?OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Explain_Why _Locked-Dow?= ?Q?n_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_O pen_Florida?= (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/685057-%3D-utf-8-q-ot%3D3a_biden_covidiot_can%3De2%3D80%3D99t_explain_why_locked-dow-%3D-%3D-utf-8-q-n_california_isn%3De2%3D80%3D99t_doing_better_than_open_florida-%3D.html)

Tekkie February 20th 21 07:21 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:29:04 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/19/2021 1:46 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:24:44 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You and your cohorts were sure helpful in eliminating the Repub party
and trump. Thanks a lot.

You stated you weren't going to do this anymore? So when are you going to stop
or were you just lying then or now?

I did NOT state that.

You challenged me that you would not post politics in this group if I didn't. I
didn't call you out until after your second political post. I waited for you
because I know you cannot resist making every post political. You have no
intention of ever stopping so again I ask the question: Were you lying then, or
are you lying now?

--
Tekkie

[email protected] February 20th 21 08:05 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Cant Explain Why Locked-Down California Isnt Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:38:53 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 02:18:21 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:29:27 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 22:20:52 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Bidens COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isnt what we were told would happen.

I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers arent
that different from Florida, host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

Nice hyperbole.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. It is just a
fact. Argue with a cop and find out like Ms Babbitt did.

Like I said, nice hyperbole.

This seems to be the place for it. I have heard plenty from you, Bob
and Trader

Tekkie February 20th 21 08:16 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:38:13 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:17:34 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 2/18/2021 9:22 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. Ask the
Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.

She was shot because she was trying to climb through a window into a
room where elected officials were still hiding.

AKA trespassing. What was an unarmed woman going to do? Ask them
embarrassing questions?

That still does not justify the use of deadly force. Nobody was in
imminent danger. If so, why was there only one cop shooting?

Because it fits their political narrative. All the critters were exposed to
sunlight and they were trying to get back to their nest. Just like cockroaches.

--
Tekkie

trader_4 February 20th 21 08:33 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?tDoing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 07:07:38 -0800 (PST), trader_4

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

No, it was breaking and entering.

What was an unarmed woman going to do? Ask them
embarrassing questions?

That still does not justify the use of deadly force. Nobody was in
imminent danger. If so, why was there only one cop shooting?

I probably would not have shot that woman, but they clearly were in imminent danger.

snip the Trump tirade

If they were in such danger, why was only one gun drawn and fired?

Obviously you didn't watch the videos, I saw several law enforcement officers
with guns drawn and trained on the door area.

The
other cops did not seem to be that threatened.
I also hear now there were Capitol Cops welcoming the protestors in.
Six have been identified and suspended.

Yes, those trumptards should be prosecuted.

Tekkie February 20th 21 08:34 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 16:24:51 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

If these were black people in your neighborhood, I bet your opinion
would be the opposite.

You lefty's bring race into it when you can't divert into another bracket.

No unarmed trespasser should be shot. Who did she present a threat to? Someone
might have yelled "don't shoot her" and Dudley do wrong flinched. What a
****show. All you lefty's on the left coast have all the protests which is
sanctioned but any opposing viewpoint is immediately shut down in the press,
social media and gov't. Meanwhile people on the right coast want to speak to
their *representatives* and it's turned into a biased revolution. Someday, you
lefty's will have to wake up because they are coming for you too. All you have
to do or say something out the party line. Then you will have a tribunal and
found guilty needing reeducation.

--
Tekkie

trader_4 February 20th 21 08:35 PM

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

No idea what that even means in the context of the cop shooting the
woman who was breaking and entering the Capitol.

Tekkie February 20th 21 08:40 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 07:07:38 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

I probably would not have shot that woman, but they clearly were in imminent danger.
They had a sofa pushed up against the doors, the mob was outside pushing
violently to get in and could have succeeded at any moment. The window
was broken out and the woman was proceeding in despite having guns
pointed at her and being ordered to stop. There were only a few cops there,
had she come on in, it would have taken a couple to deal with her. Was she
armed? They didn't know. While they were dealing with her, the others could
have pushed on through the door. That probably was the intention, she was
going in to open access for the rest. This woman died of her own stupidity,
believing Trump's lies, that's what killed her.

You wouldn't have shot but you defend who did?

Clearly you have your own scenario but the video shows her inside, unarmed. One
cop shot, the others didn't. Totality of circumstances and will be adjudicated
in court and the taxpayers will pay more because of a reckless act.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie February 20th 21 08:46 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:29:27 -0600, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

Nice hyperbole.

All laws are predicated on the peaceful abeyance of the citizens. When obayence
doesn't work that is where the guns come in. Do try to learn the basics of
common law in this country.

--
Tekkie

Jim Joyce February 21st 21 12:11 AM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:43:39 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 03:08:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote
Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 06:32:24 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 8:25:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:00:43 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 21 01:13:54 UTC, Gary Jones
wrote:

[...]

We don't hear much about Sweden these days, probably because they
are
down around #19, way behind the countries with severe lockdowns
in
place. Their politicians finally succumbed to political pressure
impose some closures (bars close at 10PM) but they are still
pretty
open compared to most countries with worse problems than them
including the UK at #3 and the US at #8.

But those fools got an obscene result in the death rate
and didnt do any better on the effect on the economy
so all those corpses were for nothing.

It is not really obscene when you consider it is ~70% of how UK
did.

(0.12% Swe vs 0.17% UK)

The only sensible comparison is with the rest of scandinavia
and sweden got more deaths than the whole of the rest of
scandinavia COMBINED and didnt even save any jobs or
small businesses in the process.
Why would that be true? Are you saying Finland is exactly the same as
Sweden? I bet the Swedes would disagree.

He's saying that it would be a more fair comparison, certainly the first
place
to look for comparison, instead of trying to compare Sweden with the USA
or UK.

It still doesn't support the scary predictions of what would happen.

Corse it does with the obscene death rate they got.

0.12% is not that high compared to most of the world

The rest of the world is irrelevant, what matters is the rest
of scandinavia. Thats the death rate they could have got
with sensible controls on the spread of the virus.

OK that gets us back closer to home again. Compare
Florida to California. NBC did in a story that was far
more candid than I would expect from them.

Newsom locked his state down tight,

Bull****.

fines for not wearing a mask businesses shuttered.
DeSantis was far more open. Our numbers are
better than California's in spite of the influx
from northern hot spots and Europe.

For other reasons like demographics.

What demographics.

California is much worse with way the dregs of society lives.

Don't talk about Scott that way. He is a nice guy.

Florida is a lot "older" than California, particularly
this time of year with a million senior snow birds.

But the dont live like the dregs of society do.

Why do you think this only affects the homeless? There are plenty of
homeless here too.

We really do not have the laws to enforce that.

BULL****.

Find me a successful prosecution of an asymptomatic person breaking
quarantine.

So much for the claim of enforcement at the point of a government gun, or
whatever that nonsense was.

Jim Joyce February 21st 21 12:37 AM

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

If they were in such danger, why was only one gun drawn and fired? The
other cops did not seem to be that threatened.

You clearly want to engage in a discussion, but you refuse to arm yourself
with any of the facts. One wonders what the point of that is supposed to
be. Did you see any of the video taken at the insurrection?

Look, I'm willing to be the first to say that the cops should have fired
long and hard into that crowd, but that's my gut talking. My head says the
cops were greatly outnumbered and had no idea what kind of firepower might
be held in that crowd, and even if the cops were to prevail on that day, if
the situation was escalated to that extent what's to say another group
wouldn't have returned by now, and maybe they'd bring much more firepower?
On another forum that I subscribe to, the radicals there say the thing they
want the most is a war, that's their word for it. They also say, "this is
far from over", whatever that means.

OK, so if the authorities can't place machine gun nests along the edge of
the roof and they can't fire radioactive dye packs that would allow easy
identification, even weeks later, of the folks who were there, then what's
still available? What's your plan, if any?

I also hear now there were Capitol Cops welcoming the protestors in.
Six have been identified and suspended.

Like trader_4 says, prosecute them if their behavior wasn't acceptable.

[email protected] February 21st 21 02:04 AM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:11:50 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:43:39 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 03:08:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote

wrote:

[...]

It is simply not an enforceable law, gun or not if the person is
asymptomatic.

[email protected] February 21st 21 02:11 AM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Your thinking might have been acceptable 100 years ago but the police
use of force has been refined down since the 60s and it has reached
the point that they need to demonstrate a fear of imminent bodily
harm.
What the hell do you think the complaint was against Darren Wilson was
all about? Michael Brown had tried to take his gun away (Brown's DNA
was on the gun) yet when he was shot, Ferguson burned along with some
other cities. Wilson had to face a grand jury. The name still was
coming up this summer in those riots.

Rod Speed February 21st 21 03:46 AM

Bull**** they do. The cop who shot that stupid woman hasnt been charged.

Just more mindless bull****.

: Michael Brown had tried to take his gun away
(Brown's DNA was on the gun) yet when he was
shot, Ferguson burned along with some other
cities. Wilson had to face a grand jury. The name
still was coming up this summer in those riots.

And the individual who shot that stupid
woman hasnt even been named or charged.

[email protected] February 21st 21 02:11 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:46:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

It is still under investigation but I agree he won't be charged.

What the hell do you think the complaint
was against Darren Wilson was all about?

Just more mindless bull****.

: Michael Brown had tried to take his gun away
(Brown's DNA was on the gun) yet when he was
shot, Ferguson burned along with some other
cities. Wilson had to face a grand jury. The name
still was coming up this summer in those riots.

And the individual who shot that stupid
woman hasnt even been named or charged.

It is still under investigation and they are slow walking this.

Rod Speed February 21st 21 04:32 PM

wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:46:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:31:58 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 07:07:38 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So your claim that they need to demonstrate a
fear of imminent bodily harm is bull****, as always.

What the hell do you think the complaint
was against Darren Wilson was all about?

Just more mindless bull****.

: Michael Brown had tried to take his gun away
(Brown's DNA was on the gun) yet when he was
shot, Ferguson burned along with some other
cities. Wilson had to face a grand jury. The name
still was coming up this summer in those riots.

And the individual who shot that stupid
woman hasnt even been named or charged.

It is still under investigation

Bull****.

and they are slow walking this.

In fact no one needs to demonstrate a fear of imminent
bodily harm. Your claim is bull****, as always.

[email protected] February 22nd 21 12:29 AM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:32:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

There have been cops who shot black people who were charged. Ashli
made the mistake of being white and a Trumper when the democrats were
in charge.

Rod Speed February 22nd 21 01:34 AM

wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:32:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:46:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

[...]

Not for that reason they werent.

Tekkie February 22nd 21 08:14 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:35:18 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

I'll make it simple for you. Police and gov't officials were warned protesters
were going to perform a peaceful protest. Your left-wing buddies got wind and
added their vitriol to the mix. The gov't, as usual, was not prepared; despite
the early warning. The Trump side was peaceful, the left side - as is the case
wasn't. Remember George Soros has his minions stationed, supplied, and manned
in different areas of the country. Certainly activated and ready by the prior
warning. They started the melee while the peaceful protesters were given access
by capitol police. The critters got upset when they heard the ruckus. Normally
shielded from the deplorables they got their panties in a wad and called for
reinforcements. This lady made her way in perhaps encouraged by the lefties and
was shot by a capital policeman unused to this scenario. Other policemen did
not shoot. This is what is known. No one was in imminent danger and the
shooting is unjustified. We have only heard the lefts side on this at the very
early stages of an investigation. A policeman was reportedly killed with a fire
extinguisher. Not true. No other account has been made public other than that
it is under investigation. The picture referred to of the FBI agents is a slice
of time completely unrelated to this incident.

--
Tekkie

Bob F February 22nd 21 09:19 PM

wrote:

[...]

Idiocy!. trumps right wing goons were being followed on the web planning
their assault on the Capital. It was well know by anyone paying
attention what they were planning. trumps temp appointees made sure that
the Capital Police could not get the resources they needed without
trumps approval.

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurre...at-the-capitol

[...]

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

Tekkie February 22nd 21 10:31 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:19:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times but yet you persist in foisting your left-wing baloney upon
unsuspecting posters looking for answers to home repair. You and your ilk
cannot resist the idea that the left wing can ignore any rule they wish while
making others comply under their thumb.

I didn't make any political posts for two weeks in spite of you agreeing that
you wouldn't either. Yes, you failed, like I knew you would because you can't
let the truth get in the way of your opinion that must be forced upon everyone
else.

Let's try this again. I won't make any political posts from this one forward.
If you agree, then you will not post anything political from here forward. Only
one reply is accepted. A yes if you agree. No, if you don't agree.

If you do not reply then it will be noted that you do not agree with the
charter of this group.

Your reply?

--
Tekkie

Bob F February 22nd 21 11:09 PM

On 2/22/2021 2:31 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

You are incapable of thinking. You lie about making no political posts,
yet I see them every day. You want to be a dictator, and I do not
respect that. And I will continue to refute right wing lies here like
yours.

[email protected] February 23rd 21 09:58 AM

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

jimmy February 23rd 21 11:42 AM

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him.* Sounds like a dictator to me.

[email protected] February 23rd 21 02:20 PM

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 6:42:29 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.

How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs? Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Art60430 February 23rd 21 02:35 PM

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.

How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs? Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Trump was just fixing your boy 0bama's EOs.

Frank[_24_] February 23rd 21 02:51 PM

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

Bob F February 23rd 21 04:14 PM

On 2/22/21 6:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.
Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders since the
Cheatmatic machines selected him. Sounds like a dictator to me.
How many of those were reversing Trump's EOs?* Roughly half?

Cindy Hamilton

Trump was just fixing your boy 0bama's EOs.

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

but no problems reversing trumps sdangerous EO's.

Rod Speed February 23rd 21 05:41 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

jimmy wrote
Bob F wrote

You want to be a dictator, and I do not respect that.

Joe Bribe'm has signed roughly 32 Executive Orders

Which mostly reversed Trump's

Sounds like a dictator to me.

And Trump who signed far more than that wasnt ?

Peeler[_4_] February 23rd 21 07:22 PM

Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 04:41:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

pest's pathological trolling:

Tekkie February 23rd 21 08:03 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:09:24 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

I take this reply as the default - you have and continue to violate the charter
establishing this newsgroup. You didn't read and understand my post. I called
for a moratorium. I knew you wouldn't last. You have too much hate in you.

It is you that are chasing people off this group. You follow your own rules
when it works for you. If your own self-imposed rules don't work then you
ignore them.

It is common knowledge that the left-wingers are doing what they accuse the
right-wingers of.

You amuse me. You get all perturbed when someone disagrees with your opinion.
That's all it is, an opinion. You are living an unaccomplished life.

--
Tekkie

[email protected] February 23rd 21 08:06 PM

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:03:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

I'm sure Facebook has a moderated DIY group. Perhaps you would be happier
there.

Cindy Hamilton

Tekkie February 23rd 21 08:15 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

--
Tekkie

[email protected] February 23rd 21 08:55 PM

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

Can you point to a charter for alt.home.repair? I looked for it but was unable
to find it.

The alt.* hierarchy has always been a little wild.

Here's a question: Would you prefer that alt.home.repair died (as so many other
newsgroups have)? Or would you prefer that we discuss whatever comes to mind,
including home repair?

Cindy Hamilton

Tekkie February 23rd 21 09:45 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:46 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

I'm sure there's a lefty political group on Facebook you could cuddle in. They
have eliminated all right-wing thoughts so it should be your safe space.

Why should I leave? I don't and never will use Facebook. These groups were the
forerunner of Facebook. Facebook has rules too, albeit for non-left wing
thinkers. This group has rules, which you and your comrades choose to ignore.

It is typical of you and your lefty buddies to tell people you don't agree with
to go away. Sit down and shut up. That's always the left's solution.

I have been following your postings and you appear to be in a depressive state.
The world is not as bad as you think because it doesn't revolve around you.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie February 23rd 21 09:46 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:15:49 -0500, Tekkie posted for all of us to digest...

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

It's seems that you ignored this post. Typical of your selective mindset.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie February 23rd 21 10:11 PM

OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:55:55 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

I won't do your research but DAGS on newsgroup charters.

I would prefer the group gets back to its non-political charter. It is the
politics that are killing the group. Like the vine around the tree. The
relentless right/left BS is the vine. It frightens posters away. Several
posters when rejoining the group stated they haven't followed the group because
of the politics. Posters have stated that "supply house banter" was okay; which
I agree with. Discuss what comes to mind; but keep politics, religion, and sex
out of it. There is no correct/wrong side to any of it. If you have done any
sales then you would have been trained that these subjects were verboten.

Why can't we give it a try? The political posts can certainly be accommodated
on their respective groups.

If the group dies it won't be from a lack of politics.

Let me know what you think.

--
Tekkie

Bob F February 24th 21 04:10 AM

On 2/23/2021 12:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

This idiot think only trump supporters should be allowed to make or
respond to political comments here. He certainly has no ability to stop
his own wacko right spewing.

[email protected] February 24th 21 10:07 AM

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 4:45:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

You're welcome to stay. But you don't have any authority over the rest
of us, so you might as well give it a rest.

Cindy Hamilton