Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/15/2021 5:37 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Are you saying that smallpox, polio, plague, ebola, etc. evolved specifically
to punish humans? Or did god create them?

God did not create those things.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 7:42 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.
There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

No surprise there, denial of what climate scientists the world over
are in almost total agreement on.

Once upon a time, more people were in agreement that slavery was not
only allowable to practice, but often encouraged. We fought a war that
resulted in stopping the practice.

And as usual, based on foolish extremely
limited and biased personal observation.

JUST BECAUSE A GROUP OF PEOPLE AGREE, IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 9:38 AM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

According to lore, God created Adam and Eve. Therefore, God must have
created and introduced sin. All evil is created by God.

If you want to reference scripture where Adam and Eve were created by
God, you'll have to also reference what happened that actually DID
introduce sin.

Evil was not created by God.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 1:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 14/02/2021 22:56, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves.Â* 7 billion people digging up
things, burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can
make a difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water
well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of
those things.

What about Cloud Seeding? That is an example of how humans can and do
alter the weather, fact.

So?Â* Humans can learn how to do STUFF.Â* It doesn't change how the Earth
cycles.

Of course it does. Ever study the laws of physics? For every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are consequences for
everything we do.

Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Of course it does.Â* Ever study the laws of physics?Â* For every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction.Â* There are consequences for
everything we do.

Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The climate changes on it's own and has done so since history began.
--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Muggles wrote

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global
warming makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing
compared to the overall climate change. For every cold day there
will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with
everything.

Have you not heard?

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good.

Must be why so many species went extinct long before
any humans ever showed up. Some god you grovel to.

The world and all creation is subject to the natural laws set into motion
when they were created.

Its your arsehole of a god that created those natural laws, stupid.

It appears scientists have decided the, for example, that the dinosaurs
went extinct due to a big outer space rock hitting the earth.

Pity your arsehole of a god created the entire universe
and so that big outer space rock and it hitting the earth.

And you are actually stupid enough to grovel to that complete
arsehole of a god who ****ed up so spectacularly.

Adam and Eve

No such animal.

How do you know?

We know that humans evolved from the higher apes
and have been around for a hell of a lot longer than
your silly little collection of fairy storys claims.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/15/2021 1:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up
things, burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make
a difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of those
things.

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up. What is natural
about dams? Deforestation? Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing? Taking tons of fopd
from the oceans? Surely you are not that stupid.

The Earth is still alive and not concerned with humans at all. With or
w/o our help the Earth will keep spinning until it doesn't.

There were plagues all over Europe at one time that was killing people by
the millions.

Which plagues?

The bubonic plague in that case.

Disease is part of the fall from perfection.

How odd that there has been disease since long before any humans.

It was the intervention of humans that prevented the whole planet of
living beings being wiped out.

People can learn.

You clearly cant.

gee ... go figure.

Even what people learn still can NOT stop the Earth from functioning via
it's nature.

Corse it can with full scale nuclear armageddon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:08 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Muggles wrote

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I
don't remember it having been this cold as long as I've been
living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global
warming makes for greater extremes.Â* A cold week or two is
nothing compared to the overall climate change.Â* For every cold
[...]

Creation does not cause humans to disregard natural law.

It appears scientists have decided the, for example, that the
dinosaurs went extinct due to a big outer space rock hitting the earth.

Pity your arsehole of a god created the entire universe
and so that big outer space rock and it hitting the earth.

And you are actually stupid enough to grovel to that complete
arsehole of a god who ****ed up so spectacularly.

Adam and Eve

No such animal.

How do you know?

We know that humans evolved from the higher apes
and have been around for a hell of a lot longer than
your silly little collection of fairy storys claims.

No, we don't know humans evolved from higher apes. It's folklore.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:11 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up.Â* What is
natural about dams?Â* Deforestation?Â* Burning oil? Smoke belching
factories? Strip mining? You really think that does nothing?
Taking tons of fopd from the oceans?Â* Surely you are not that stupid.

The Earth is still alive and not concerned with humans at all. With
or w/o our help the Earth will keep spinning until it doesn't.

There were plagues all over Europe at one time that was killing
people by the millions.

Which plagues?

The bubonic plague in that case.

Seems the lifestyle of humans created that plague.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 15/02/2021 03:54, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Why did your god introduce sin into it if the world was perfect BEFORE
sin?
That makes no sense at all.

Adam and Even

No such animal, even Adam and Eve.

introduced sin - God did NOT.

He created them, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/15/2021 5:37 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Are you saying that smallpox, polio, plague, ebola, etc. evolved
specifically to punish humans? Or did god create them?

God did not create those things.

So how do you claim that they came about ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:13 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

responsibility thereafter.Â* All the things you listed humans are
responsible for.

Why did your god introduce sin into it if the world was perfect
BEFORE sin?
That makes no sense at all.

Adam and Even

No such animal, even Adam and Eve.

introduced sin - God did NOT.

He created them, stupid.

You really should study up on the Bible if you're going to attempt to
discuss what's in it.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:14 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 5:37 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam
and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Are you saying that smallpox, polio, plague, ebola, etc. evolved
specifically to punish humans?Â* Or did god create them?

God did not create those things.

So how do you claim that they came about ?

The fall of mankind when Adam and Eve disobeyed God.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/15/2021 9:38 AM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam
and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

According to lore, God created Adam and Eve. Therefore, God must have
created and introduced sin. All evil is created by God.

If you want to reference scripture where Adam and Eve were created by God,
you'll have to also reference what happened that actually DID introduce
sin.

Evil was not created by God.

You loons claim god created everything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:16 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Evil is an inward emotion - not a creation.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

And mankind has made it change way more. The science is clear.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Man believes they know everything, until they find out they don't. The
Earth warms and cools since known history. Why people believe they are
capable of changing that is profoundly self-righteous.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

And you have it down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:54 AM, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Yes, it does, but when 7 billion people take a **** every morning it has
an affect. Nature is like that and the things we do are part of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Man believes they know everything, until they find out they don't.Â* The
Earth warms and cools since known history.Â* Why people believe they are
capable of changing that is profoundly self-righteous.

Denying it is supreme idiocy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

make a difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water
well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of
those things.

What about Cloud Seeding? That is an example of how humans can and do
alter the weather, fact.

So? Humans can learn how to do STUFF. It doesn't change how the Earth
cycles.

Of course it does. Ever study the laws of physics? For every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are consequences for
everything we do.

Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The climate changes on it's own and has done so since history began.

And mankind has made it change way more.

BULL**** compared with the ice ages.

The science is clear.

Not on that stupid claim it isnt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

And yet you stupidly claim thats what produced
smallpox, ebola, the plague etc etc etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 5:37 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam
and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the
responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Are you saying that smallpox, polio, plague, ebola, etc. evolved
specifically to punish humans? Or did god create them?

God did not create those things.

So how do you claim that they came about ?

The fall of mankind when Adam and Eve disobeyed God.

How odd that were around before any humans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Did that before you were even born thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

But didnt with the other ones like smallpox and polio.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
[...]

Corse we do. There is no other viable explanation for why
we share so much DNA with them.

It's folklore.

Nope, science. Yours is silly folklore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Consume a few kg of right isotope in a nuke and you
dont and produce more energy than a billion tons of coal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

So, you believe a difference of opinion means the person is evil when
they disagree with you?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

an affect.Â* Nature is like that and the things we do are part of it.

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function since time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes despite
that normal bodily function.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I just happen to believe humans have a great capacity to overestimate
their importance to the natural laws the Earth functions under.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 15/02/2021 03:54, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Muggles wrote

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I
don't remember it having been this cold as long as I've been
living in Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA
AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that
global warming makes for greater extremes.Â* A cold week or
[...]

Oh, come on, now. Stop lying.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 11:51 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

There's NO direct link between humans and higher apes.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
[...]

No one who mattered was that stupid.

Now, blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function since
time began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that
throughout history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes
despite that normal bodily function.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Its not a lie, its a fact. I never did buy the mindless
bull**** in that silly little collection of fairy storys.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Corse there is, the amount of DNA they share, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/20/2021 09:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The billion tons of buried coal is the evidence of prior climate change
that can't be hung on humans. Unless you're a young earth proponent then
it's god's joke on humans.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/20/2021 10:30 AM, Muggles wrote:
Man believes they know everything, until they find out they don't. The
Earth warms and cools since known history. Why people believe they are
capable of changing that is profoundly self-righteous.

The real problem in my min is the unintended consequences of well
intentioned meddling.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 05:30 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 05:30:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

05:30 already? And you are STILL up and trolling, senile cretin? LOL

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:40 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 04:40:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

04:40??? LOL How's your trolling in the middle of the night, you clinically
insane sleepless senile cretin? As miserable as your trolling during the
day? LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

]I believe that you are deliberately stupid and spreading nonsense and
THAT is evil.