Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 2:52:51 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 1:34:27 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 11:58 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:52:06 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 4:52 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:05:39 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:10:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function since time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes despite
that normal bodily function.

You idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows? Many, many more
than would be alive in the absence of humans.
You must be one of those nasty women.

Yes, proudly.

Cindy Hamilton

You really have no idea that being a "nasty women" is not something one
should be proud of...

I assumed it was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasty_woman

Cindy Hamilton

What part of the word "nasty" don't you understand?

I understand all of it. As it happens, I don't care what you think of me.

I pity women who are proud they fit the description of "nasty."

Because you're so nice. /s

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 11:31:07 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 5:37 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:55:21 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?
Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

Are you saying that smallpox, polio, plague, ebola, etc. evolved specifically
to punish humans? Or did god create them?

God did not create those things.

--
Maggie

ROFL

That's a good one. I suppose God did not inflict the cancer on children dying
horrible deaths either. But then your great God didn't save them either.
God must either be a sadist or not exist. Lacking any proof of the former,
it seems it's the latter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 11:33:35 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 7:42 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global warming
makes for greater extremes. A cold week or two is nothing compared to
the overall climate change. For every cold day there will be a bunch
more warmer days to exceed it.
The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.
There's nothing humans can do to stop how the Earth's climate changes.

If you want to refer to pollution, THAT we can modify. Whether or not
pollution causes climate change in any drastic manner is in the minds of
people who enjoy theory.

No surprise there, denial of what climate scientists the world over
are in almost total agreement on.

Once upon a time, more people were in agreement that slavery was not
only allowable to practice, but often encouraged. We fought a war that
resulted in stopping the practice.

Was there sound science behind slavery? I must have missed that.

And as usual, based on foolish extremely
limited and biased personal observation.

JUST BECAUSE A GROUP OF PEOPLE AGREE, IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT.

--
Maggieo

No, but if 97% of doctors specializing in the disease you have tell you that you
have it and that a drug will cure it, only a village idiot like you would start
talking about slavery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:31:27 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:18 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/20/2021 8:54 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 10:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 1:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 14/02/2021 22:56, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I
don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living
in Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE
the Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up
things, burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can
make a difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your
water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of
those things.

What about Cloud Seeding? That is an example of how humans can and
do alter the weather, fact.

So? Humans can learn how to do STUFF. It doesn't change how the
Earth cycles.

Of course it does. Ever study the laws of physics? For every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are consequences for
everything we do.

Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The climate changes on it's own and has done so since history began.

And mankind has made it change way more. The science is clear.

Man believes they know everything, until they find out they don't. The
Earth warms and cools since known history. Why people believe they are
capable of changing that is profoundly self-righteous.

--
Maggie

We believe it because we know that CO2 traps heat, it can be demonstrated in a lab,
we know that man has put a half trillion tons extra CO2 into the atmosphere
by burning carbon fuels over the last 100 years that took the Earth hundreds of
millions of years to sequester. Was man capable of changing rivers, by dumping
waste into them? Change the oceans by dumping stuff in them? Change the
air by vehicles spewing stuff into it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 2:46:13 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/20/2021 10:14 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:51 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 11:08 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
[...]

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with
everything.

Have you not heard?

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good.

Must be why so many species went extinct long before
any humans ever showed up. Some god you grovel to.

The world and all creation is subject to the natural laws set into
motion when they were created.

Its your arsehole of a god that created those natural laws, stupid.

Creation does not cause humans to disregard natural law.

It appears scientists have decided the, for example, that the
dinosaurs went extinct due to a big outer space rock hitting the
earth.

Pity your arsehole of a god created the entire universe
and so that big outer space rock and it hitting the earth.

And you are actually stupid enough to grovel to that complete
arsehole of a god who ****ed up so spectacularly.

Adam and Eve

No such animal.

How do you know?

We know that humans evolved from the higher apes
and have been around for a hell of a lot longer than
your silly little collection of fairy storys claims.

No, we don't know humans evolved from higher apes.

Corse we do. There is no other viable explanation for why
we share so much DNA with them.

It's folklore.

Nope, science. Yours is silly folklore.

There's NO direct link between humans and higher apes.

Prove that!

YOU prove there IS.

--
Maggie

We have overwhelming evidence of evolution of all species and life
over millions of years, eg fossil records. What we don't have is any proof
or even evidence of your god. In fact, everything we have shows the bible
had it wrong, just as would be expected from story fabricators back when little
was known about the world. The bible writers thought the Earth was
flat and made in one week. Why is it that there is nothing in the bible
that was not known at the time, but which later proved to be correct?
Like how about that the earth is a globe? That the earth revolves
around the sun? If the bible said that one day gold will be known by
the number 79, now that would be something that really showed they
were in touch with someone or something that knew WTF was going
on. Instead, it's all wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 2:50:38 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:21 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 11:29:45 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 1:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, it does its own thing until humans **** it up. What is natural
about dams? Deforestation? Burning oil? Smoke belching factories?
Strip mining? You really think that does nothing? Taking tons of
fopd from the oceans? Surely you are not that stupid.

The Earth is still alive and not concerned with humans at all. With or
w/o our help the Earth will keep spinning until it doesn't.

There were plagues all over Europe at one time that was killing people
by the millions.

Which plagues? Disease is part of the fall from perfection.

What fall from perfection? Diseases are inflicted on mankind by your
wonderful and benevolent god? What kind of sadist would do that?
The little girl dying from a plague, what was her fall from perfection
where suffering and death were deserved. My, the foolishness and
contradictions.

No. If you actually knew what the scriptures say, you'd understand how
wrong you are ...

--
Maggie

Translation, you have no answer to that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 2:54:43 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:25 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 11:30:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/15/2021 1:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 15/02/2021 03:54, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Why did your god introduce sin into it if the world was perfect BEFORE sin?
That makes no sense at all.

Adam and Even introduced sin - God did NOT.

How do you know? Were you there? And if A&E sinned, then obviously your
god didn't do a very good job when he designed them.

Are we not discussing God and what the general accepted understanding of
Creation and the events afterwards detailed?
But obviously the whole
thing is absurd BS, the great sin was eating the fruit from some tree after
being enticed by a snake? Have you met many talking snakes?

Haven't met any talking snakes, but I've seen angels and demons along
with heaven.

--
Maggie

Sure you have. Actually you may be so delusional that you think you have,
but my bet is it's just more of your usual BS. You told us Trump was telling
the truth when he lied at the debate and told America he knew Putin, got
to know him when they did 60 Minutes together. "We were stablemates".
That was a whopping lie, totally proven, it never happened. You told us
over and over that it was true because the Putin and Trump segments
happened to air on TV the same night. So much for your "truths".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's exactly the opposite. The minority of people who think we can burn half a
trillion tons of carbon fuels and not have it change the atmosphere are profoundly
stupid.

This Earth is a living entity. It will respond appropriately as the
natural ebb and flow of it's life demands.

--
Maggie

It will respond "appropriately" in the aftermath of a global nuclear war, if man
winds up inflicting that on the planet too, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:45:34 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:22 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:21 PM, trader_4 wrote:

What fall from perfection? Diseases are inflicted on mankind by your
wonderful and benevolent god? What kind of sadist would do that?
The little girl dying from a plague, what was her fall from perfection
where suffering and death were deserved. My, the foolishness and
contradictions.

No. If you actually knew what the scriptures say,

What they say is irrelevant, we know that diseases were
there in animals long before any humans showed up.

What the scripture say IS relevant if you want to discuss this
particular topic with any semblance of intelligence.

--
Maggie

Careful, if any semblance of intelligence was required, you wouldn't
be able to post.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:47:49 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 3:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 09:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Burn a lump of coal, barely notice
Burn a ton of coal and your house is cozy warm
Burn a billion tons of coal and you can affect climate.

The billion tons of buried coal is the evidence of prior climate
change that can't be hung on humans. Unless you're a young earth
proponent then it's god's joke on humans.

The earth has evolved and will continue to do so with or without humans.
The effect of 7 billion of us can be detrimental to our lives though.
I don't think we will be extinct in 50 years but some day we will.
Some day the oil and coal will be gone.

Oil and coal are just temporary solutions based on current knowledge.
Who knows what the future will look like as people discover new ways and
means to solve the same problem, which is, the need for energy solutions.
--
Maggie

That's why it's a good idea to not wreck the planet right now, when there is
no need to. We have the technology to significantly reduce CO2 emissions
and reduce warming. Unfortunately there are still many science denying
idiots gumming up the works.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:50:37 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 3:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:55 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:

It's exactly the opposite. The minority of people who think we can
burn half a
trillion tons of carbon fuels and not have it change the atmosphere
are profoundly
stupid.

This Earth is a living entity. It will respond appropriately as the
natural ebb and flow of it's life demands.

Yes, it will and that means killing off mankind. We can change the
course though, if we care about future generations. NYC can go to hell
though since you don't live there.

Mankind needs to stop being so self-righteous of their current knowledge
base.

--
Maggie

The ones that are self-righteous are the people like you that claim they can
just do whatever they please and it won't have consequences for the planet.
How did that work for dumping stuff into rivers and oceans? Vehicles
pouring out emissions into the air? Clear cutting forests? People said
the same things back then, it doesn't matter, won't change anything, won;t
harm anything. In the 70s when we started to combat air pollution from
cars, many were objecting, raising similar arguments. Look what happened.
We cleaned up the air and cars are getting twice the mileage too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 1:32:12 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 11:56 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:08 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

ou h
The amount of shared DNA proves that.
There's NO link that provides evidence of the evolution from apes to human.

There's nothing that proves your creation myth, either.

Yet, you think it's ok and acceptable to believe we evolved from apes,
but you don't allow the same respectful attitude towards those of us who
believe in a higher power.

That's the epitome of hypocrisy.

--
Maggie

The difference of course is that we have mountains of evidence that proves
evolution of all life. You have no evidence of your higher power. In fact,
it's just the opposite. If those that wrote the bible were in contact with a
higher power, why isn't there anything in there that was not know at the time?
How about some very simple things? Like the Earth is a globe? The Earth
revolves around the sun? Or something really stunning, like gold will one
day be known by the number 79. Instead nothing and what is there, like
everything being created in a week, is wrong.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Muggles uses faith.
Faith is the word used when you don't have any evidence.
If christians were to bother to learn how the bible was written (by
men), they would realise that most of the stories were copied from Greek
myths.
A quick Google tells you that.

The first generation of gods:

After Chaos, five divinities came into being (it isnt clear how) and
began giving shape to things, separating the muddle into specific places
and times, and to set the stage for more creation. The divinities we
Gaia (the mother Earth), Tartarus (the underworld), Erebus (the darkness
that covers the underworld), Night (darkness that covers Earth), and
Eros (Love).

Night and Erebus got together and had some children: Hemera (Day), Phôs
(Light), and (a cheery set of quintuplets) Doom, Death, Misery, Deceit,
and Discord.

https://www.dummies.com/education/hi...he-greek-gods/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:10:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function
since time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that
throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes
despite
that normal bodily function.

You idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows? Many, many more
than would be alive in the absence of humans.
You must be one of those nasty women.

Yes, proudly.

Cindy Hamilton

You really have no idea that being a "nasty women" is not something
one should be proud of...

But that is why we like Cindy so much.Â* She should be proud!

Speak for yourself.Â* Nasty women are ... NASTY.

Yes you are, and stupid too.

Nope ... that Nasty Woman movement is only for women like Cindy who are
NASTY!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:27 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:18 PM, rbowman wrote:

Evil was not created by God.

The demiurge created it?

Some say that God created mankind in his own image

Just some swarthy fool thousands of years ago.

and that is why we have so many emotions.Â* We were given freedom
to choose.

Nope, we evolved like that, just like all animals did.

You're free to believe anything you choose ...

You arent free to claim that howÂ* some swarthy fool
claimed things happened is what actually happened.

You're drunk, right?

Wrong, as always. That was at 3am, after I had got up as early as I
usually do.

So, you're drunk early in the morning, or just hung over from the night
before?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:29 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/21/2021 12:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 3:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:21 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Which plagues? Disease is part of the fall from perfection.

What fall from perfection?Â*Â* Diseases are inflicted on mankind by
your
wonderful and benevolent god?Â*Â* What kind of sadist would do that?
The little girl dying from a plague, what was her fall from
perfection
where suffering and death were deserved.Â*Â* My, the foolishness and
contradictions.

No.Â* If you actually knew what the scriptures say, you'd
understand how wrong you are ...

So if we understood scripture we'd welcome having kids with cancer?
Polio was a good thing?Â* Why would an all powerful god not
eliminate that?

If people want to discuss God and/or Christian beliefs, they should
at least understand the book we refer too.

We understand its a pathetic collection of fairy storys dreamt up
by some swarthy fool millennia ago that has no connection with what
actually happened at all and that we now know that all the animals
around before any humans showed up had diseases, so that stupid
line in the pathetic collection of fairy storys cant actually be right.

So, you're trying to discuss a topic you really don't understand....

Wrong, as always. I clearly do understand how that stupid collection
of fairy storys came about and how we actually evolved.

ahh .. so you've never actually read it .. gotcha

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:31 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/21/2021 12:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 3:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:55 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:

It's exactly the opposite.Â* The minority of people who think we
can burn half a
trillion tons of carbon fuels and not have it change the
atmosphere are profoundly
stupid.

This Earth is a living entity. It will respond appropriately as
the natural ebb and flow of it's life demands.

Yes, it will and that means killing off mankind.Â* We can change the
course though, if we care about future generations.Â* NYC can go to
hell though since you don't live there.

Mankind needs to stop being so self-righteous of their current
knowledge base.

You fools need to work out that what some swarthy fool dreamt
up millennia ago has no relation to reality what so ever.

It's time for you to break out your thesaurus again.

Nope.

Pick a new buzz word other than 'swarthy.'

It isnt a buzz word, its an accurate description of the fool
that dreamt up that pathetic collection of fairy storys.

So, you don't know how to use a thesaurus, huh? Maybe you don't know
what it is?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:36 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/21/2021 1:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:10:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function
since time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that
throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes
despite
that normal bodily function.

You idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows? Many, many more
than would be alive in the absence of humans.
You must be one of those nasty women.

Yes, proudly.

You really have no idea that being a "nasty women" is not something
one should be proud of...

More bull****. And that pathetic collection of fairy
storys proclaims that pride is a sin, stupid.

So, you don't comprehend the definition of "nasty," either, huh?

Wrong, as always

And you'll burn anyway, stupid.

I did get a couple of minor burns building a fire in the wood stove this
last week. They were pretty small, though, and are healing up nicely.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2021 4:38 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

I understand all of it.Â* As it happens, I don't care what you think
of me.

I pity women who are proud they fit the description of "nasty."

You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly
irrelevant,

There's a problem with your logic. You're irrelevant to people who
don't know you, as is, everyone.

Most people are relevant to those people in their inner circle.

What you may or may not claim to pity in spades.

Gee ... you seem to have found enough relevance to respond to me,
ANYWAY. haha

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

I AM a very nice person.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:10:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function since
time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that
throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes
despite
that normal bodily function.

You idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows? Many, many more
than would be alive in the absence of humans.
You must be one of those nasty women.

Yes, proudly.

Cindy Hamilton

You really have no idea that being a "nasty women" is not something
one should be proud of...

But that is why we like Cindy so much. She should be proud!

Speak for yourself. Nasty women are ... NASTY.

Yes you are, and stupid too.

Nope ...

Yep.

that Nasty Woman movement is only for women like Cindy who are NASTY!

You are too, and stupid as well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 1:18 PM, rbowman wrote:

Evil was not created by God.

The demiurge created it?

Some say that God created mankind in his own image

Just some swarthy fool thousands of years ago.

and that is why we have so many emotions. We were given freedom to
choose.

Nope, we evolved like that, just like all animals did.

You're free to believe anything you choose ...

You arent free to claim that how some swarthy fool
claimed things happened is what actually happened.

You're drunk, right?

Wrong, as always. That was at 3am, after I had got up as early as I
usually do.

So, you're drunk early in the morning,

Nope. Only ever drink before dinner in the evening.

or just hung over from the night before?

Nope, I never fail the breath test we have here in the morning.
Dont ever get other than a zero reading in the morning.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 3:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:21 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Which plagues? Disease is part of the fall from perfection.

What fall from perfection? Diseases are inflicted on mankind by
your
wonderful and benevolent god? What kind of sadist would do that?
The little girl dying from a plague, what was her fall from
perfection
where suffering and death were deserved. My, the foolishness and
contradictions.

No. If you actually knew what the scriptures say, you'd understand
how wrong you are ...

So if we understood scripture we'd welcome having kids with cancer?
Polio was a good thing? Why would an all powerful god not eliminate
that?

If people want to discuss God and/or Christian beliefs, they should at
least understand the book we refer too.

We understand its a pathetic collection of fairy storys dreamt up
by some swarthy fool millennia ago that has no connection with what
actually happened at all and that we now know that all the animals
around before any humans showed up had diseases, so that stupid
line in the pathetic collection of fairy storys cant actually be right.

So, you're trying to discuss a topic you really don't understand....

Wrong, as always. I clearly do understand how that stupid collection
of fairy storys came about and how we actually evolved.

ahh .. so you've never actually read it ..

Wrong, as always. Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself
should be able to find the bits I have quoted from it using
groups google if someone was actually stupid enough to
lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

gotcha

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

Just anther of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fundy fantasys.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Corse I do.

Maybe you don't know what it is?

Corse I do.

You obviously dont know what a buzz word is.

We have these funky things called dictionarys that tell you that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But in your case you are also completely irrelevant
to those who do know you and always will be too.

Most people are relevant to those people in their inner circle.

But you dont have one because everyone
realises how stupid you are.

What you may or may not claim to pity in spades.

Gee ... you seem to have found enough relevance to respond to me, ANYWAY.

Nope, I point out stupiditys and irrelevancys when I see them, stupid.

haha

Village eejut imitations cut no mustard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 05:10:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread again

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

A very nice person doesn't call another person nasty. I was
being sarcastic you blithering moron.

Nasty: (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way

Cindy Hamilton
Nasty Woman
Posted to alt.home.repair

" writes:

A very nice person doesn't call another person nasty. I was
being sarcastic you blithering moron.

Nasty: (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way

Every time you respond to the Mug troll, you make its day. Just ignore
it, please?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
" writes:

A very nice person doesn't call another person nasty. I was
being sarcastic you blithering moron.

Nasty: (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way

Every time you respond to the Mug troll, you make its day.

Bull****.

Just ignore it, please?

Request denied.

Stop telling others what to do. No please, that’s an order.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:10:44 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/20/2021 1:42 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:42:21 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/20/2021 10:30 AM, Muggles wrote:
Man believes they know everything, until they find out they don't. The
Earth warms and cools since known history. Why people believe they are
capable of changing that is profoundly self-righteous.

The real problem in my min is the unintended consequences of well
intentioned meddling.

Follow the money...

"Ice, Fire, Floods: Extreme Weather and Climate Change
By Brian K Sullivan
and Eric Roston
February 19, 2021, 12:15 PM EST
Snow covered Zilker Park in Austin, Texas, U.S., on Feb. 18.

Snow covered Zilker Park in Austin, Texas, U.S., on Feb. 18.
Photographer: Thomas Ryan Allison/Bloomberg
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Share
Tweet
Post
Email

Not that many years ago, a senator used a snowball gathered outside the
U.S. Capitol to stand as conclusive proof that global warming didn?t
exist. That?s not an argument heard much any more, even as a severe cold
snap has created emergency conditions in Texas and other southern
states. The connections between warming trends and extreme weather
aren?t completely understood, but it?s becoming increasingly apparent
that there?s a connection between climate change and rising damage from
hurricanes, typhoons, rainstorms, wildfires and heat and cold.

1. What?s the connection to the Southern freeze?

The Earth?s poles are warming faster than anywhere on the planet: The
North Pole has been heating up about twice as fast as the rest of Earth
for the last 30 years, according to the National Snow & Ice Data Center.
In the Northern Hemisphere?s summer, this has led to a decrease in the
contrast between the heat of the equator and the cold of North Pole. The
strength of the summer jet stream, a river of wind that propels weather
systems around the globe, depends on extreme temperature differences
between these two regions. As the planet warms and this contrast
diminishes, the jet stream weakens and can no longer push large weather
patterns out of the way.

2. How did this send cold air south?

In the case of the Texas cold snap, the phenomenon began in the first
week of January, when air in the stratosphere above the Arctic warmed
suddenly. This set up a slow-moving atmospheric chain reaction that
weakened the polar vortex, the girdle of winds that keeps frigid air
corralled at the North Pole, allowing it to spill out into the temperate
regions of Asia, Europe, and North America. Once the cold starts rolling
south, very little can stop it.

3. Can scientists prove that climate change caused this?

No. Similar events happen about six times per decade, according to the
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. But Judah Cohen,
director of seasonal forecasting at Atmospheric and Environmental
Research, part of risk analytics firm Verisk, who?s spent more than a
decade studying Arctic warming, maintains that climate change has
increased the frequency with which the polar vortex weakens and allows
the cold air to run amok. Texas has certainly seen snow before, said Bob
Henson, a meteorologist with Yale Climate Connections. But he urged
observers not to be distracted by individual anomalies. ?We know the
climate of the central U.S. can produce events like this,? he said. ?The
point is, when you sum up all the events that are happening 365 days a
year, that is when you see climate change most vividly.?

4. What other kind of weather do scientists tie to climate change?

The blackouts in Texas marked the second time in six months that extreme
temperatures have brought grids to their knees ? a heatwave across
California in August caused a spike in energy demand for cooling
equipment, forcing rolling blackouts for the first time since 2001.
Across the U.S., severe thunderstorms and hail damage have been rising
for decades. Some of that is due to increasing population, but that
doesn?t explain the full extent of the increase. While scientists aren?t
sure about the precise cause, there?s broad agreement that the weather
is changing. In the past year, many parts of the world?s oceans reached
record warm temperatures. The Atlantic produced an all-time high of 30
hurricanes and tropical storms in 2020. Vast areas of the west were
consumed by wildfires, including parts of Oregon and Washington that
were once too wet to produce the required dry brush as fuel. Studies by
reinsurers Munich Re and Aon both show weather-related natural disasters
around the world increasing over the years, while damage from other
events such as earthquakes and volcanoes has remained the same.

5. What kind of certainty is there over the link to climate change?

It depends on what kind of disaster is being discussed. Global warming
projections dating back to the 1970s have been borne out in rising
temperatures, a pattern that makes increasingly common heat waves among
the easiest weather events to connect directly to humanity?s greenhouse
gas pollution. Forest fires are the product of heat, drought and wind,
which is why scientists have become so confident that climate change is
making wildfires in the western U.S., Australia, and elsewhere much
worse. In the U.S. fire season is now two months longer than it was in
the 1970s and 80s. Since the beginning of this century, the West has
seen a 75% increase in forest area with a high fire risk, and from 1984
to 2015, the area lost to forest fires almost doubled. Hurricanes are
harder to pin down, given their meteorologically complex nature and how
quickly they form and dissipate. But warmer water and wetter air ? both
realized as complements of global warming ? provide added fuel to
tropical cyclones, which are expected to become more intense as the
century wears on."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ange-quicktake

Whatever you say... Hey did you just plagiarize this article? Join Joe Biden in
that category.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:17:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

Rules for thee but not for me... You like to tell everyone else how to live but
don't show any evidence that you follow your own mores.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/2021 1:40 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

You really ARE THAT STUPID, aren't you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:57:57 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

Fair use rules rules do not apply in this case so go look it up and see who is
stupid. Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/2021 12:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Wrong, as always. Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself
should be able to find the bits I have quoted from it using
groups google if someone was actually stupid enough to
lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

gotcha

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

Just anther of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fundy fantasys.

Didn't you say I was irrelevant? hahahaha Why waste your time
interacting with someone you see as such? hmmmm

You're fun to toy with ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

hmm So ALL those women calling themselves NASTY WOMEN are, IN YOUR
OPINION, NOT nice people?

You're the blithering moron, here.

Nasty: (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way

Cindy Hamilton
Nasty Woman

huh ... so you admit you're NOT a nice person! Perhaps, you should
reconsider being so NASTY!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Wrong, as always. Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself
should be able to find the bits I have quoted from it using
groups google if someone was actually stupid enough to
lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

gotcha

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

gotcha.

Nope, you never do, because you actually are that stupid.

I seem to manage to keep YOU on the hook fairly easily.

Just anther of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fundy fantasys.

Didn't you say I was irrelevant?

The stupiditys you spew about the covid vaccines
isnt, because some may not realise how stupid
the claims are unless that is pointed out, stupid.

Why waste your time interacting with someone you see as such?

See above.

hmmmm

Humming aint gunna save your bacon, stupid.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

I'm not a nice person. I am nice when it is called for, though.

Perhaps, you should
reconsider being so NASTY!

Why would I? The only person it bothers is you.

Cindy Hamilton