DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Arizona: We don't need no stinkin' voters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/684939-arizona-we-dont-need-no-stinkin-voters.html)

micky February 13th 21 07:11 AM

Arizona: We don't need no stinkin' voters

Why limit changes to making it harder to vote, ending vote by mail, etc.
etc. Let's do this instead:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...s-out-n1256097

jimmy February 13th 21 11:19 AM

On 2/13/21 2:11 AM, micky wrote:

Why limit changes to making it harder to vote, ending vote by mail, etc.
etc. Let's do this instead:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...s-out-n1256097

Nah, by 2024 the communist democrats will have totally shredded the Constitution and the election will again be decided by the Cheatmatic machine.

Are you expecting better retirement benefits when the Chinese Communist Party takes over?

Bob F February 13th 21 04:31 PM

On 2/12/2021 11:11 PM, micky wrote:

Why limit changes to making it harder to vote, ending vote by mail, etc.
etc. Let's do this instead:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...s-out-n1256097

The Repubs are finally showing their true nature and desires. Nice of
them to advertise it finally. I wonder what the Arizona voters will have
to say about that.

It sounds like political suicide on the part of that Repub leader.