Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 2/22/2021 4:36 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I only play Freecell Pro and only while 'watching'
videos or waiting for something to happen

I will admit to playing Free Cell, but that is the only one. I did play
the Tri-Peaks but found there were many combinations where you just can
not win. I hate games that do not have a solution. I guess that when I
thought games, it was the ones like Doom and whatever is the modern ones
now and not the simple card game.

I've played a lot of Free Cell.

I prefer FreeCell Pro, for the solvers.

Started with game 1 and play in sequence.

I used to go for maximum streaks but dont at the moment.

Had it on my home and work computers.

Thats the main problem with FreeCell Pro, no version for the iphone. 3

One started with 1, another at 1000 and the third at 2000 so I could keep
track.

At work I'd play it while on the phone

Yeah, I do too but discovered that
the other person can here me mousing
when on the iphone, as I always are now.

or if I just needed a few minutes break.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 12:58:27 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 2/22/2021 12:18 PM, Bod wrote:
On 22/02/2021 17:11, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:00:15 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:05:53 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:02 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 10:05 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:38 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 5:27 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/14/21 1:17 AM, micky wrote:
Didn't know you use two.

We can't choose here either and they tend not to say which
outlets which
use which.

But I have feeling one could finesse it.

Just send someone to a clinic and see what's lying around, boxes,
bottles, wrappers, and whose name they have on it. check the
cardboard
boxes by the back door, part of the trash. They you could go
there or
some other place. But people are happy to get one invitation
and not
likely to wait for a pssible 2nd even if they could pick the
vaccine.

It's not really a vaccine, it's more of a genetic modification shot.

Apparently it doesn't work either since you still have to wear a
mask.

Apparently ... Those who take it also don't mind being a science
experiment.

Beats dying very unpleasantly, stupid.

Everyone is going to die, and most believe dying will be unpleasant.
Most people don't die from covid.

But many do and it is somewhat avoidable so why not avoid it?

NOONE can avoid viruses.

Corse you can with vaccination, ****wit.
A vaccine is NO guarantee a person won't get sick.

Obviously you failed math class.
Try again ... I received awards in math ...
No one ever said any vaccine is a guarantee
that a person will not get sick.
You seem to think a vaccine, this one is a gene therapy disguised as a
vaccine, assists people in avoiding the virus. The opposite is true.
You're deliberately exposing yourself to the virus in order to trigger
your immune system to fight off the virus.

--
Maggie

You really have to be playing stupid. You're lying again, these vaccines
are not gene therapy, they do not alter your genes. And no vaccine works
so that you will avoid the virus. They work by building your immunity so
you either don't get infected or if you do, you have a much milder case,
don't wind up hospitalized, don't die. And none of these vaccines expose
you to the actual virus, they expose you to a piece of protein made to look
like part of the surface of the virus.

Covid-19 Vaccines Can't Alter Your DNA, Here's Why - the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are neither viruses, nor gene therapy and they won't change your DNA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victori...h=790e74e32491

Yet there is this:

https://www.maravipost.com/bill-gate...e-changes-dna/

I notice they didn't provide a simple transcript of the part where they claim
what Gates said. I'm betting that's because it's not what he said and I'm not
going to watch some lame video to find out. And it doesn't matter what Gates
says, he's not a virologist, has no training in biosciences at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 2:04:31 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yet there is this:

https://www.maravipost.com/bill-gate...e-changes-dna/

Just because some fool journo stupidly claims something...

Gates is just a business man, mainly a shister. He sold IBM something
he did not have. Then sold it for $ 49 instead of the $ 149 that the
compeating company wanted for the operating system for the IBM
computers.

The product was licensed insead of sold. It does not even come with a
warrenty to work very well.

This new Windows 10 is always updating putting more and more junk on the
computer that I do not want or need. Other than the Office program I
don;t think that I use any programs by MS.

IDK what junk you're referring to, I have the latest Win 10 and it's been all
tweaks, some minor improvements, security fixes, etc. It hasn't changed
how I use it. And it's free. Prior to a few years ago you had to pay to
get an upgrade to the new version of Windows. Works for me.

I agree with the part about Gates not having any training in biosciences
at all. He didn't even graduate college. But he is smart and pro vaccines
so I bet if you watch the video, research it a bit you'd find that he didn't say
what's claimed. The first indication of that is that the article didn't provide
a transcript of what they claim he said.