DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT: New study says one dose of Pfizer vaccine is 90% effective (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/684775-ot-new-study-says-one-dose-pfizer-vaccine-90%25-effective.html)

trader_4 February 4th 21 04:40 PM

OT: New study says one dose of Pfizer vaccine is 90% effective

https://consumer.healthday.com/b-2-3...650280984.html

If this is correct and can be confirmed, it would be really excellent news.

Maskless Sociopath February 4th 21 04:53 PM

On 2/4/2021 11:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:
https://consumer.healthday.com/b-2-3...650280984.html

If this is correct and can be confirmed, it would be really excellent news.

It's not successful until we can eliminate these silly N-Zero masks.

Bob F February 4th 21 07:20 PM

On 2/4/2021 8:53 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 2/4/2021 11:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:
https://consumer.healthday.com/b-2-3...650280984.html

If this is correct and can be confirmed, it would be really excellent
news.

It's not successful until we can eliminate these silly N-Zero masks.

Why would you buy an "N-zero" mask? I buy N-95 masks myself.