Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laugh time :-)

Two blokes meet up in the pub, (you can tell this is an old joke) and
talk about their day.
"You'll never guess what happened to me today", said Jim.
"Oh, spill the beans!", said Ron.
"Well, I was walking along the railway track with the dog and saw in the
distance a woman tied to the tracks. So, I rushed up , untied her and
laid her down. Caught up in the moment we made mad, passionate love in
full view", said Jim.
"You lucky *******!" said Ron, " nothing like that ever happens to me.
Did she give you a blow job?"
"Sadly no", said Jim, "I looked everywhere but couldn't find her head."