Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?‘Endless_shame=e2=80=99=3a_Chinese_cit izens_react?=?Q?_to_COVID-19_anal_swab_tests?=

Chinese citizens have reacted with a mix of horror and humour after
officials made public their use of anal swabs to screen for COVID-19.

Health authorities in China are testing residents for coronavirus €“
using anal swabs.

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

One person said: €œIve done two anal swabs, every time I did one I had
to do a throat swab afterwards €” I was so scared the nurse would forget
to use a new swab.€
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_‘Endless_shame=E2=80=99:_Chinese_c it?=?Q?izens_react_to_COVID-19_anal_swa?=?Q?b_tests?=

Bod wrote

Chinese citizens have reacted with a mix of horror and humour after
officials made public their use of anal swabs to screen for COVID-19.

Health authorities in China are testing residents for coronavirus €“ using
anal swabs.

Not exclusively.

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs.

And that is likely accurate, much easier to do reliably.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

That is Murdoch's **** operation, how appropriate.

One person said: €œIve done two anal swabs, every time I did one I had to
do a throat swab afterwards

Presumably because they are testing to see if the
anal swab is actually significantly more reliable.

€” I was so scared the nurse would forget to use a new swab.€

Mindlessly silly.

www.bbc.com/news/health-55840547

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ‘Endless shame’: Chinese citizens react to COVID-19 anal swab tests

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:59:01 +0000, Bod wrote:

Chinese citizens have reacted with a mix of horror and humour after
officials made public their use of anal swabs to screen for COVID-19.

Health authorities in China are testing residents for coronavirus –
using anal swabs.

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

One person said: “I’ve done two anal swabs, every time I did one I had
to do a throat swab afterwards — I was so scared the nurse would forget
to use a new swab.”

I can see it now, as anal swabs become available for home use. On the next
episode of "Sex Sent Me to the ER"...

Patient says, "Honest, Doctor, I was just doing an anal swab and it
slipped."

On a related note, did you see the story about the guy who accidentally sat
on a whole fish?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8398053/Doctors-surgically-remove-dead-fish-rectum-male-patient.html
Man, 30, has a whole fish stuck in his rectum after 'sitting on it by
accident'

-The 30-year-old went to a hospital in China after having abdominal pain
-Doctors were shocked to find a fish inside his body during an X-ray scan
-The man said the fish slipped into his backside after 'he sat on it by
accident'
-Gruesome footage shows medics removing the dead fish from the patient

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:52:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Health authorities in China are testing residents for coronavirus ¡V using
anal swabs.

Not exclusively.

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs.

And that is likely accurate, much easier to do reliably.

Now ALSO an all-knowing expert in how the Chinese handle the virus, you
brain dead trolling senile asshole? Is there ANYTHING in this world of which
you are NOT the exclusive all-knower, you subnormal sociopath?

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."