John

Default Basement Window replacement

I have those basement escape windows where it is just a piece of glass that
lays against the window sill. Doesn't seal at all and springtails are just
waltzing into my basement.

1) Does someone make a window which I can replace this with that seals a
little better?

2) Since it is an egress window, I guess I have to put in a full window vice
those that only open half-way?

3) Any DYI articles/advice for this?

Thanks for the help!

John