DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Singer Heaters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/684264-re-singer-heaters.html)

[email protected] January 17th 21 05:22 PM

Singer Heaters

On Sunday, November 27, 2005 at 12:48:02 AM UTC-5, TURTLE wrote:
Ali wrote:
I have some old singer electric heaters, and I need part for them.
Where can I buy parts for these. I checked their website, I guess they
stopped making heaters or something.
These are installed in a property I own.
Here is some info I found:
Model: WA - 20
Cat: 5990 - MP
Volts: 240
Amps: 8.3
Watts: 2000
Ph. Cy.: 1/60

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

This is Turtle.

I use to install Singer Commercial hvac equipment years back and then
Arco Air bought them out. i install some of the Arco Aire equipment
then , ICP Inter City Products Bought them out. Then Arco Aire kept the
name but Carrier bought them out.

So Singer sold to Arco Aire, then sold to ICP , then sold to Carrier.

I know just about all the parts on these old Singers and if you like to
e-mail me and I can tell you about the parts you may need. Just about
all the parts can be replaced with Universial Type , Hiel , or Aroaire
Parts on those old Singer Units. I don't sell parts !

Anywho, Turtle is saying to contact Carrier about Singer products.