Old January 13th 21, 06:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: COVID Opinions #2: Alexandra Henrion-Caude

This woman is a geneticist and also says the C-vaccine is gene therapy.

Alexandra Henrion-Caude: World-Renowned Geneticist Saddened & Shocked
That Her Colleagues Are Muzzled By Pharma-Related Conflicts of Interests

***All translations from French are mine.***

Alexandra Henrion-Caude is a French geneticist. For years, she was a
researcher at the French government’s Institut national de la santé et
de la recherche médicale (Inserm). She received many scientific awards
in her career and has done work on epigenetics, reducing healthcare
costs, glucose regulation and bioethics.

In a recent interview at TVLibertés, Alexandra talked extensively about
the COVID virus, which she said “is essentially gone”. Here are some of
her professional opinions:

1- The SARS-CoV-2 Virus Was Likely Tampered With By Scientists

“It’s almost as if scientists have fled this level of investigation. […]
I cannot answer your question ‘what are the origins of this virus’. […]
When we look at SARS-CoV-2 genome, small sequences modifying how human
cells deal with the virus quickly jump to the eye.

[…] What is interesting with SARS-CoV-2 is a small sequence between S1
and S2 that is unique to this coronavirus — among all coronaviruses in
humans and animals. […] This sequence happened to miraculously land
right at the junction between proteins S1 and S2, which is very peculiar.

[…] This mutation is extreme bad luck. […] What is also stunning,
thinking about how viruses evolve naturally, is that this sequence gives
this virus a specific function in human beings: Being recognized by the
human body, allowing its replication. We cannot exclude the hypothesis
of natural evolution, but looking at the sequence, the most probable
hypothesis is that the virus was tampered with.”

2- Chinese Scientists Recommended To Avoid Autopsies On COVID Patients,
Which Could Have Prevented a Lot of Deaths

“So-called experts from China have not been transparent, and shared
numbers that we now know could never have been true. No one talks about
it anymore, but it’s clear that we have received misinformation from China.

These are the same experts that told Italians ‘Don’t worry, we know how
to deal with this’ when the virus hit Europe. And the first thing they
say is ‘don’t do any autopsy’. This is bizarre, because when a new virus
appears, and we have a first patient that dies from it — normally you
would expect to see a thorough autopsy program put in place, all while
taking the necessary precautions.

Italians got deceived, they followed these recommendations and did not
do any autopsy. This is regrettable, and could have prevented a lot of
deaths, including in France.

[…] They waited until March to finally do autopsies, and learn how the
virus impacts the human body. This is another scandal, no one talked
about it, no one seems to do a big deal out of it.”

3- The Median Age of COVID Deaths Is Equal to Life Expectancy, But No
One Mentions That Fact

We didn’t talk enough about the median age of COVID deaths, which was
around 81 years old — which is telling. This age is equivalent to life
expectancy. I don’t understand why no one talked about it!

4- COVID-Related Interventions Like Masking And Lockdowns Are
Suppressing The Immune System

“The immune system is a precious health resource that we can nurtu By
exercising, by avoiding being locked down for 2 months, by oxygenating
your body — which means, avoiding putting a mask on, by eating well,
which means being able to go out to buy healthy foods.

We’ve done the opposite. We’ve done everything to suppress the immune
system.

Another thing that can disturb the immune system is being stressed. If I
put you in a quarantine in a room of this studio, and then I scare you
all the time, I can guarantee that your immune system will be negatively
impacted, and that you’ll be likely to get sick — not because you had
previous co-morbidities, but because your body is less likely to be able
to naturally fight the virus or bacteria.”

5- The Virus Is Losing Steam And The Pandemic Was Essentially Done In
Europe Back in Early May

“Do you think we are in trouble? […] Yes, we can agree we were in
trouble back in March, but now we are today, which means we can benefit
from data and observations we’ve gathered in the last months — including
what drugs to use […].

Now, we know how to treat COVID cases. We are also seeing COVID fade
out. Yes, we are seeing more cases, but it’s important to not make the
mistake of thinking we are still in the middle of a pandemic. […] In
most European countries, the pandemic is over [since early May].

In countries where COVID is still spreading like India and Brazil, the
curve is slowing down — it’s starting to take more and more time for the
number of deaths to double. This means the virus is globally losing
steam. […] Is it because the virus is losing strength or because we know
how to treat COVID better… I don’t have the answer.”

6- There’s No Significant Excess Mortality, We Should Probably Not Even
Call This a Pandemic Anymore, And a Second Wave is a Bizarre Idea

“I simply do not understand why we’re doing so much now that there’s
reasonable doubt that we should even call this a pandemic, on a global
level. Compared to previous years, we have not seen an increase in
excess mortality which is normally associated with a pandemic.

We are around 650,000 deaths worldwide, if we believe the numbers. […]
The numbers are scrambled, but at the end of the day, all that matters
is: Are we seeing excess mortality? And the reality is that this excess
mortality is not significant.”

Interviewer: “It doesn’t look like the Spanish flu, at least for now…”

Alexandra:

“Let me stop you: Not ‘at least for now’ — because looking at the
curves, it’s clear that this is done. It’s over. There are scientists
who say ‘there’s going to be a second wave. I would love to debate them
on this show or any other platform. A second wave that follows a
bell-shaped pandemic… I’ve never heard about this. I’ve been looking for
it, and have not found any indication this happened before.

[…] We have to stop with this idea of a second wave. This means that
it’s likely a bad idea to put a mask on a population that already has
had its immune system suppressed by interventions I’ve told you about
previously — including not meeting and mixing with other human beings
and sharing viruses and bacteria.”

7- COVID is “An Episode of Collective Hysteria”, And Masks Are Probably
a Bad Policy Considering How Often People Touch Their Faces

“If, before this episode of collective hysteria which is destroying our
economy, I would have told you ‘take a tissue, spit on it 2-3 times, and
keep it 2 or 3 hours on your nose’ — would you have done it? You would
not have done it, and you would have said ‘she’s crazy’.

[…] It’s clearly stated on each mask packaging that they do not protect
its user against COVID. The holes in the fabric are so huge that they
can let hundreds of thousands of COVID particles through.

I’m not against masks when it’s used well, in a population that knows
how to use them. […] We’re latin, we speak with our hands, touch our
faces frequently, and by doing so are creating a sort of concentrated
slew of exhaled bacteria and viruses which were supposed to have been
diluted in the air — and start spreading it everywhere you touch.”

Conclusion: “I’m Saddened And Shocked That So Many of My Esteemed
Colleagues Have Been Silent…”

I’m shocked, and very sad. Shocked by the fact that the global
intellectual elite has been this silent — but I quickly understood that
so many of my esteemed colleagues were being muzzled by their masks, and
by their conflicts of interests with pharmaceutical laboratories. By
decency, they have chosen not to bite the hand that feeds them.

It’s sad, because these colleagues have the intellectual capacity to
denounce what I’ve been denouncing today. […] I’m also devastated
thinking about what’s next: Like the idea of enforcing a mandatory
vaccine. If you don’t have a vaccine, you might not be able to travel,
to vote… I don’t know how far this will go.”

https://theemfguy.com/covid-opinions-henrion-caude/

--
Maggie

Old January 13th 21, 06:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2021 11:24 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Video:
https://streamable.com/ke1qwy

--
Maggie
Old January 13th 21, 06:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:24:24 -0600, Muggles wrote:

Hi "Muggles",

At the risk of trying to discuss with it as if it's an actual human...

Please do not post off topic infantile political spam to the a.h.r ng.
o The charter of the a.h.r newsgroup is about "repair", not infantile politics.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/wb5oDocwb00 1st request
--
And no, adding "OT" doesn't mean you can turn a.h.r into your own cesspool.
o Of course I realize it's all likely a single puppet master ruining the ng
Old January 13th 21, 06:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 12:24:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
This woman is a geneticist and also says the C-vaccine is gene therapy.

Alexandra Henrion-Caude: World-Renowned Geneticist Saddened & Shocked
That Her Colleagues Are Muzzled By Pharma-Related Conflicts of Interests

***All translations from French are mine.***

Alexandra Henrion-Caude is a French geneticist. For years, she was a
researcher at the French government’s Institut national de la santé et
de la recherche médicale (Inserm). She received many scientific awards
in her career and has done work on epigenetics, reducing healthcare
costs, glucose regulation and bioethics.

In a recent interview at TVLibertés, Alexandra talked extensively about
the COVID virus, which she said “is essentially gone”. Here are some of
her professional opinions:

When she said that Covid is essentially gone, there is no need or reason to read
her "professional" opinions. This is a good example of how dopes like you get
taken in, believe stupid claims that are totally opposite to what is really
happening right before you. Then you wind up Qanon crazy, storming the
Capitol.
Old January 13th 21, 06:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2021 11:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Gee ... thought you promoted the idea of listening to experts in their
fields? Guess not.

--
Maggie

Old January 13th 21, 08:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
On 1/13/2021 11:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 12:24:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
This woman is a geneticist and also says the C-vaccine is gene therapy.

Alexandra Henrion-Caude: World-Renowned Geneticist Saddened & Shocked
That Her Colleagues Are Muzzled By Pharma-Related Conflicts of Interests

When she said that Covid is essentially gone, there is no need or reason to read
her "professional" opinions. This is a good example of how dopes like you get
taken in, believe stupid claims that are totally opposite to what is really
happening right before you. Then you wind up Qanon crazy, storming the
Capitol.

Gee ... thought you promoted the idea of listening to experts in their
fields? Guess not.

Every field has nutcases. You claim she's made certain statements, yet
you don't provide a citation to your source.

Even if your source characterizes her thinking correctly, which is doubtful, there
are thousands of experts who think you're nuts, criminally stupid, or a foreign agent.

Of course, the article you quoted was posted by someone known as "EMFGUY" on
a conspiracy theory website.

In the words of the immortal Frank Catton, 'nuff said.
Old January 13th 21, 08:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2021 1:38 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Muggles writes:
[...]

I did post the link to her video. Guess you didn't see it.

Old January 13th 21, 08:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
[...]

She said she is not an expert and it is her opinion. She said she has
no concrete evidence.

Definition:
noun
any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity
against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the
disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate
antibody production.

Call it what you want. If it works, I'm getting it.
Old January 13th 21, 08:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
[...]

She said she's not a vaccine expert. Her expertise is in GENE therapy
science.

--
Maggie
Old January 13th 21, 10:11 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles was thinking very hard :
[...]

[…].

[...]

"But for the present, the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are neither viruses,
nor gene therapy and they won’t change your DNA."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victori...h=2310ea042491