Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old January 13th 21, 05:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,322
Default Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Muggles has brought this to us :
On 1/13/2021 12:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:16:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:



wrote in message
...
On Tue, 12 Jan 21 08:39:55 UTC, micky wrote:

OT Why has there been so much concern that the vaccine agasinst Corona
might subdue symptoms but still leave people contagious?

Measles, German measles, mumps, polio, are all contagious viruses and
when vaccines came out against them, it was assumed the vaccine would
wipe out the disease. And it did. I heard no talk about people still
being contagious.

Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Are they just being super-cautious?


This is a Corona virus and they tend to be tougher to control. Just
the fact that in about a year, there are already one, maybe two
significant mutations points that out.

But there is no evidence that the significant mutations
will be a problem for the current vaccines and we know
that we can modify the vaccines quickly now.


The problem is getting it in people's arm.


I never take a new vaccine. The problem with this covid "vaccine" is that
it's NOT a vaccine ... it's GENE therapy.


It is an mRNA vaccine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins
required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make
its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene
therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the
cell, and is intended to be short-acting."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

  #2   Report Post  
Old January 13th 21, 06:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2021
Posts: 74
Default Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

On 1/13/2021 10:50 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
On 1/13/2021 12:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:16:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:



wrote in message
...
On Tue, 12 Jan 21 08:39:55 UTC, micky wrote:

OT** Why has there been so much concern that the vaccine agasinst
Corona
might subdue symptoms but still leave people contagious?

Measles, German measles, mumps, polio, are all contagious viruses and
when vaccines came out against them, it was assumed the vaccine would
wipe out the disease.** And it did.* I heard no talk about people
still
being contagious.

Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Are they just being super-cautious?


This is a Corona virus and they tend to be tougher to control. Just
the fact that in about a year, there are already one, maybe two
significant mutations points that out.

But there is no evidence that the significant mutations
will be a problem for the current vaccines and we know
that we can modify the vaccines quickly now.


The problem is getting it in people's arm.


I never take a new vaccine.* The problem with this covid "vaccine" is
that it's NOT a vaccine ... it's GENE therapy.



It is an mRNA vaccine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins
required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make
its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene
therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the
cell, and is intended to be short-acting."
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Gene therapy is given to sick people. The vaccine is NOT a real vaccine.
It's gene therapy labeled as a vaccine and given to healthy people.
That's rather dishonest product labeling.

--
Maggie
  #3   Report Post  
Old January 13th 21, 09:23 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,322
Default Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Muggles wrote :
On 1/13/2021 10:50 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
On 1/13/2021 12:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:16:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:



wrote in message
...
On Tue, 12 Jan 21 08:39:55 UTC, micky wrote:

OT** Why has there been so much concern that the vaccine agasinst
Corona
might subdue symptoms but still leave people contagious?

Measles, German measles, mumps, polio, are all contagious viruses and
when vaccines came out against them, it was assumed the vaccine would
wipe out the disease.** And it did.* I heard no talk about people
still
being contagious.

Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Are they just being super-cautious?


This is a Corona virus and they tend to be tougher to control. Just
the fact that in about a year, there are already one, maybe two
significant mutations points that out.

But there is no evidence that the significant mutations
will be a problem for the current vaccines and we know
that we can modify the vaccines quickly now.


The problem is getting it in people's arm.


I never take a new vaccine.* The problem with this covid "vaccine" is that
it's NOT a vaccine ... it's GENE therapy.



It is an mRNA vaccine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins
required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make its
own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene therapy,
mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the cell, and is
intended to be short-acting."
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Gene therapy is given to sick people. The vaccine is NOT a real vaccine.
It's gene therapy labeled as a vaccine and given to healthy people. That's
rather dishonest product labeling.


No it isn't, this is just you being stupid and saying stupid things --
again.
  #4   Report Post  
Old January 16th 21, 05:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2021
Posts: 74
Default Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

On 1/13/2021 2:23 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles wrote :
On 1/13/2021 10:50 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
On 1/13/2021 12:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:16:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:



wrote in message
...
On Tue, 12 Jan 21 08:39:55 UTC, micky
wrote:

OT** Why has there been so much concern that the vaccine
agasinst Corona
might subdue symptoms but still leave people contagious?

Measles, German measles, mumps, polio, are all contagious
viruses and
when vaccines came out against them, it was assumed the vaccine
would
wipe out the disease.** And it did.* I heard no talk about
people still
being contagious.

Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

Are they just being super-cautious?


This is a Corona virus and they tend to be tougher to control. Just
the fact that in about a year, there are already one, maybe two
significant mutations points that out.

But there is no evidence that the significant mutations
will be a problem for the current vaccines and we know
that we can modify the vaccines quickly now.


The problem is getting it in people's arm.


I never take a new vaccine.* The problem with this covid "vaccine"
is that it's NOT a vaccine ... it's GENE therapy.



It is an mRNA vaccine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins
required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body
make its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and
gene therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information
of the cell, and is intended to be short-acting."
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Gene therapy is given to sick people. The vaccine is NOT a real
vaccine. It's gene therapy labeled as a vaccine and given to healthy
people. That's rather dishonest product labeling.



No it isn't, this is just you being stupid and saying stupid things --
again.




Video:
https://streamable.com/ke1qwy

You're wrong...
--
Maggie


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: Why would this virus be different from the other viruses? Scott Lurndal Home Repair 21 Yesterday 06:22 PM
OT: Why would this virus be different from the other viruses? FromTheRafters Home Repair 3 January 14th 21 12:49 AM
Different defence mechanisms for different cold viruses? Adrian Caspersz UK diy 17 March 13th 16 06:23 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017