Old January 13th 21, 05:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?T1Q6IENhbGlmb3JuaWEgSGFzIHRoZSBTdHJpY3Rlc3QgTG 9ja2Rv?=?B?d24gaW4gdGhlIFVT4oCUYW5kIHRoZSBNb3N0IEFjdGl2ZS BDT1ZJRCBDYXNlcyAo?=?B?YnkgRmFyKQ==?=

Muggles wrote :
On 1/12/2021 4:19 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles used his or her keyboard to write :
On 1/11/2021 2:40 PM, wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:23:18 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2021 1:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Pretty hard to do that when you are in a restricted area where all
restaurants, bars, hairdressers and non-essential stores and businesses
are closed.

I don't know of any places like that near me.

It's all about you, isn't it?* You're all me, me, me.

Isn't YOUR opinion ALL about YOU YOU YOU?

For some reason, she doesn't strike me as a self-centered egotistical
sociopath.

For some reason, your opinion (and the other lefties) doesn't strike me as
being anything to be concerned about.

I'm not a lefty, I'm just not an insane Trump/Qanon follower like you
seem to be. I can see how that looks leftist to you though.

Old January 13th 21, 05:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Re=3a_OT=3a_California_Has_the_Strictest_Lockd own_in_the_?=US=e2=80=94and_the_Most_Active_COVID_Cases_=28 by_Far=29?=

On 1/9/2021 1:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Pretty hard to do that when you are in a restricted area where all
restaurants, bars, hairdressers and non-essential stores and
businesses
are closed.

I don't know of any places like that near me.

It's all about you, isn't it?* You're all me, me, me.

Isn't YOUR opinion ALL about YOU YOU YOU?

For some reason, she doesn't strike me as a self-centered egotistical
sociopath.

For some reason, your opinion (and the other lefties) doesn't strike
me as being anything to be concerned about.

I'm not a lefty,

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... etc.
You behave/post like a lefty, therefore, you're a lefty.

I'm just not an insane Trump/Qanon follower like you
seem to be. I can see how that looks leftist to you though.

Trump supporters aren't insane. We're quite lucid, have a
Constitutional right to support and vote for the man we choose, and get
to practice OUR Constitutional rights of free speech just like all the
lefties!

Kind of chaps your hide, huh?

--
Maggie
Old January 13th 21, 09:10 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles presented the following explanation :
On 1/9/2021 1:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Pretty hard to do that when you are in a restricted area where all
restaurants, bars, hairdressers and non-essential stores and
businesses
are closed.

I don't know of any places like that near me.

It's all about you, isn't it?* You're all me, me, me.

Isn't YOUR opinion ALL about YOU YOU YOU?

For some reason, she doesn't strike me as a self-centered egotistical
sociopath.

For some reason, your opinion (and the other lefties) doesn't strike me as
being anything to be concerned about.

I'm not a lefty,

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... etc.
You behave/post like a lefty, therefore, you're a lefty.

That's one of the thngs wrong with you trumpets, it is all black or
white with you. I'm not an insane far right extremist, so I must be a
lefty.

I'm just not an insane Trump/Qanon follower like you seem to be. I can see
how that looks leftist to you though.

Trump supporters aren't insane. We're quite lucid, have a Constitutional
right to support and vote for the man we choose, and get to practice OUR
Constitutional rights of free speech just like all the lefties!

Kind of chaps your hide, huh?

Not in the least, unless they elect another nutcase and fall under his
spell like they did with Trump.
Old January 16th 21, 07:22 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2021 1:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Pretty hard to do that when you are in a restricted area where all
restaurants, bars, hairdressers and non-essential stores and
businesses
are closed.

I don't know of any places like that near me.

It's all about you, isn't it?* You're all me, me, me.

Isn't YOUR opinion ALL about YOU YOU YOU?

For some reason, she doesn't strike me as a self-centered
egotistical sociopath.

For some reason, your opinion (and the other lefties) doesn't strike
me as being anything to be concerned about.

I'm not a lefty,

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... etc.
You behave/post like a lefty, therefore, you're a lefty.

That's one of the thngs wrong with you trumpets, it is all black or
white with you. I'm not an insane far right extremist, so I must be a
lefty.

You're an insane far LEFT extremist.

--
Maggie