Old January 12th 21, 02:29 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default ISP Blocks Twitter and Facebook

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

Old January 12th 21, 03:31 AM posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

Old January 12th 21, 04:00 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/11/2021 06:29 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/

Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

Let the good times roll.
Old January 12th 21, 04:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:31:45 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

That is easier said than done unless you want to use dial up.

Old January 12th 21, 05:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2021 9:31 PM, Fred wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/

** Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

I'd never notice it. Never use them.
Old January 12th 21, 05:46 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2021 11:20 PM, Fred wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:31:45 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/

** Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

That is easier said than done unless you want to use dial up.

Bull**** it is.

So, you know how every address in the area gets internet service? How
would you get it in every town in the country?
Old January 12th 21, 06:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 1/11/2021 9:31 PM, Fred wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

I'd never notice it. Never use them.

I do use facebook a lot, daily, for local
news and running my own group.

Old January 12th 21, 06:19 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:31:45 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

That is easier said than done unless you want to use dial up.

Bull**** it is.

So, you know how every address in the area gets internet service?

I know that there is more than just the one non dialup for most.

How would you get it in every town in the country?

Don’t need to.

Old January 12th 21, 07:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:44:24 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 1/11/2021 9:31 PM, Fred wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/

** Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

I'd never notice it. Never use them.

One time I read a twee that was embedded in something else, and I
wrote a short answer and sent it. So proud. Until I realized only my
followers would see it and I have no followers.

Oh, well.