DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A plan (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/683843-plan.html)

micky January 7th 21 08:53 AM

A plan

I'm going to call Andy Harris tomorrow, the only elected Republican
federal officer in Maryland. I have a plan that, surprisingly, none
of them have thought of to invalidate today's count and to make Mr.
Trump the next president.

Pat[_30_] January 7th 21 11:51 AM

A plan

On 1/7/21 8:53 AM, micky wrote:
I'm going to call Andy Harris tomorrow, the only elected Republican
federal officer in Maryland. I have a plan that, surprisingly, none
of them have thought of to invalidate today's count and to make Mr.
Trump the next president.

There's never been a better time to make those home repairs!
Xi Jinping has authorized President Harris to have a celebration sale at HarborFreight

https://www.harborfreight.com/ways-to-save.html