DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where the Boys Are (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/683721-where-boys.html)

micky January 1st 21 07:12 AM

Where the Boys Are

Connie Francis, in 2010, at a 50-year celebration of making the movie
"Where the Boys Are", which was filmed at the beach at Ft. Lauderdale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6I225Tlz54

It was nice when a bunch of people my age and older showed up for this
event, because they are still big fans of Connie Francis, and eager to
see her.

At a litle after 8 minutes, the camera turns around and you can see that
the crowd is very big.

It's 10 minutes long, which is pretty long, but about 4:40 she sings
that song, and because there is feedback twice, I think she was not
lip-syncing. She still has a voice at 73.

It's so nice, but it's the same phenomenon that makes people follow
trump into hell. And that makes people defend him.

Arlen Holder January 1st 21 09:05 AM

Where the Boys Are

On Fri, 01 Jan 21 07:12:55 UTC, micky wrote:

minutes, the camera turns ar

Hi "micky",

Please stop posting your infantile off topic crap to the REPAIR ng.
Please use your tiny little brain and find an appropriate newsgroup.

Thanks!

Heywood[_2_] January 1st 21 05:02 PM

Where the Boys Are

On 1/1/2021 7:12 AM, micky wrote:
Connie Francis, in 2010, at a 50-year celebration of making the movie
"Where the Boys Are", which was filmed at the beach at Ft. Lauderdale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6I225Tlz54

It was nice when a bunch of people my age and older showed up for this
event, because they are still big fans of Connie Francis, and eager to
see her.

At a litle after 8 minutes, the camera turns around and you can see that
the crowd is very big.

It's 10 minutes long, which is pretty long, but about 4:40 she sings
that song, and because there is feedback twice, I think she was not
lip-syncing. She still has a voice at 73.

It's so nice, but it's the same phenomenon that makes people follow
trump into hell. And that makes people defend him.

Nice to have an event like that. I wonder what the Covid infection rate
will be next week. Tha is the volnerable age group.

Bob F January 1st 21 07:14 PM

Where the Boys Are

On 1/1/2021 9:02 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 1/1/2021 7:12 AM, micky wrote:
Connie Francis, in 2010, at a 50-year celebration of making the movie
"Where the Boys Are", which was filmed at the beach at Ft. Lauderdale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6I225Tlz54

It was nice when a bunch of people my age and older showed up for this
event, because they are still big fans of Connie Francis, and eager to
see her.

At a litle after 8 minutes, the camera turns around and you can see that
the crowd is very big.

It's 10 minutes long, which is pretty long, but about 4:40 she sings
that song, and because there is feedback twice, I think she was not
lip-syncing. She still has a voice at 73.

It's so nice, but it's the same phenomenon that makes people follow
trump into hell.Â* And that makes people defend him.

Nice to have an event like that.Â* I wonder what the Covid infection rate
will be next week.Â* Tha is the volnerable age group.

That celebration was 10 years ago, so probably not so much change from it.