DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas Fireplace (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/68329-gas-fireplace.html)

Corinne September 8th 04 08:55 AM

Gas Fireplace

We just purchased a two-year old home with a gas fireplace.

Unfortunately, the previous owners did not leave us an instruction manual.

The only model number I could find is on the very front of the fireplace
and it reads: Artisan FPX

Can anyone tell me how to clean the dirty glass on this fireplace door?
We cannot open the glass door. Nothing moves that we can see, so we
cannot even get a hand behind the glass to clean it.

Thanks much!

Corinne

Brigitte September 8th 04 02:16 PM

"Corinne" wrote in message
We just purchased a two-year old home with a gas fireplace.

Unfortunately, the previous owners did not leave us an instruction manual.

The only model number I could find is on the very front of the fireplace
and it reads: Artisan FPX

Can anyone tell me how to clean the dirty glass on this fireplace door?
We cannot open the glass door. Nothing moves that we can see, so we
cannot even get a hand behind the glass to clean it.

Thanks much!

Corinne

I'd start he

http://www.fireplacextrordinair.com/dept.asp

good luck,
Brigitte

SQLit September 8th 04 02:54 PM

"Corinne" wrote in message
We just purchased a two-year old home with a gas fireplace.

Unfortunately, the previous owners did not leave us an instruction manual.

The only model number I could find is on the very front of the fireplace
and it reads: Artisan FPX

Can anyone tell me how to clean the dirty glass on this fireplace door?
We cannot open the glass door. Nothing moves that we can see, so we
cannot even get a hand behind the glass to clean it.

Thanks much!

Corinne

Ask your realtor to contact the old owners, and ask them. Is this not what
the inspection period is for?

---