Jeremy

Default Plumbing

Crazy new house thing. Recently called the plumbers out because suddenly we
lost hot water pressure to our master bath tub. Plumber came out spent two
minutes and now it works great. No solution given. Now the other showers
in the house are doing the same thing. What's the deal?

Jeff Wisnia

Jeremy wrote:
Crazy new house thing. Recently called the plumbers out because suddenly we
lost hot water pressure to our master bath tub. Plumber came out spent two
minutes and now it works great. No solution given. Now the other showers
in the house are doing the same thing. What's the deal?

Was "No solution given" because you didn't ask for one, or because you
did ask and the plumber wouldn't tell you?

If the former, why didn't you ask the plumber?

Just wondering...

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"