DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/68315-question.html)

Jeremy September 8th 04 05:19 AM

question

Anyone know what you call those shelves at pool halls you put your beer on
while your playing? I'm trying to describe it to a carpenter. FYI wall bar
doesn't seem to be the right wording.

default September 9th 04 01:46 AM

I'd call it a "shelf". I also think that if there's something specific
you want, you should draw it, with measurements, and not try to rely
on a verbal description. Or go to your favorite pool hall, and
take a picture...