Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting ScamConnected To Serbia

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 3:15:24 PM UTC-6, Joey Bidet wrote:
WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting Scam Connected To Serbia

High-level whistleblowers exclusively tell NATIONAL FILE that Dominion Voting Systems has been a €śnational security threat€ť for years and its machines, programmed in Serbia, are known for vote-flipping like the kind that Dominion was caught engaging in during the 2020 presidential election in Michigan. According to whistleblowers, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden personally visited Serbia to take part in a scheme that gave Democrats control of Americas Dominion voting machines in coordination with
Eric Holders Justice Department. The plot is also linked to the Chinese, the Clinton Foundation, and George Soros. This article will take you through the entire globalist plot, step by step.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/whist...ted-to-serbia/

that is seriously kooky

if I haven't seen it on Veep, it could not have happened in real life

because that show reflects what a veep like Biden would or would not be doing in Serbia

There is an episode where Alison Janney plays a character. She used to be on the West Wing, together with Richard Schiff who is recovering from covid. There was no plot in West Wing similar to your exposition above regarding Dominion, Again if it was not on the West Wing, it could not have happened in real life

If it is crazier than a tv show, it could not have happened

Janney went on to star in Mom,
She plays a recovering substance abuser

Ive seen bits of that show it is toxic but that is funny.

I thought it would be about going to Italy during Covid. They really dropped the ball with the scarpe

But no voting machine scandals in that show either

mk5000

My teams in Serbia always had really good point guards. But I have always loved to dribble the ball. Even when I was outside, just walking by myself, I would always love to dribble and imagine my defender there in front of me - what I would try to do.

Nikola Jokic

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 25 Nov 2020 19:21:51 -0800 (PST), marika
wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 3:15:24 PM UTC-6, Joey Bidet wrote:
WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting Scam Connected To Serbia

High-level whistleblowers exclusively tell NATIONAL FILE that Dominion Voting Systems has been a “national security threat” for years and its machines, programmed in Serbia, are known for vote-flipping like the kind that Dominion was caught engaging in during the 2020 presidential election in Michigan. According to whistleblowers, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden personally visited Serbia to take part in a scheme that gave Democrats control of America’s Dominion voting machines in coordination with
Eric Holder’s Justice Department. The plot is also linked to the Chinese, the Clinton Foundation, and George Soros. This article will take you through the entire globalist plot, step by step.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/whist...ted-to-serbia/

Infowars, the best source of nonsense. And they blame everything,
including things that never happened on the Chinese, the Clinton
Foundation, and George Soros.

that is seriously kooky

if I haven't seen it on Veep, it could not have happened in real life

You got that right.

because that show reflects what a veep like Biden would or would not be doing in Serbia

There is an episode where Alison Janney plays a character. She used to be on the West Wing, together with Richard Schiff who is recovering from covid. There was no plot in West Wing similar to your exposition above regarding Dominion, Again if it was not on the West Wing, it could not have happened in real life

Again, you're right.

If it is crazier than a tv show, it could not have happened

Well, trump is crazier than anyone on tv and he happened.