Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing

in New Mexico. The governor says so.
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/11/24/new-mexico-governor-shuts-grocery-stores-new-public-health-order/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2020 2:07 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*in New Mexico.Â* The governor says so.
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/11/24/new-mexico-governor-shuts-grocery-stores-new-public-health-order/

There are benefits to this. Stopping the pandemic is important but
obesity is a major problem in the US. Living on the food on hand will
break the junk food habit and train us to get by on a small meal every
other day.

Forcing more people to other stores seems to be a dumb idea. Bigger
crowds, more potential problems.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 11:07, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*in New Mexico.Â* The governor says so.
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/11/24/new-mexico-governor-shuts-grocery-stores-new-public-health-order/

Oh geez. Don't give our Cheat-By-Mail governor out
here in Nevada any (additional) ideas!

The time and effort would be much better spent
protecting those at the most risk. Those
with comorbidity problems with the commie flu.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major problem in the
US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the junk food habit and train
us to get by on a small meal every otherÂ*day.

Hi Ed,

The obesity epidemic is caused by the SAD (Standard
American Diet). What you call "junk food", is
the stuff that sits unrefrigerated in most pantries.
So they would be hitting that stuff, making matter
worse.

Also realize, that "healthy carbs" is a lie and
"healthy carbs" is THE main offenders in SAD.
There is no such thing as a healthy carb.
I got bamboozled by that "health carb" marketing
crap and wound up with T2.

All of the health issues caused by SAD will not
go away until we return to a "historically
appropriate human diet". It does not help
that high glycemic carbs are wildly addictive
and very hard to kick.

One of my distant brothers in laws lost his brother
last month on the operating room table having his
legs amputated over complications from T2. Now
that is addiction! (He also may not have been
given good advice from the allopaths he was seeing.
Most, fortunately not all, have no clue and/or are too
mired in conflict of interest to properly treat T2.
"Those DT's are terrible, I think you should have
a beer.")

I am totally drug free (any drug) for eight years
now. And totally under control. Thriving, not
just surviving.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major problem in
the US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the junk food habit and
train us to get by on a small meal every otherÂ*day.

Hi Ed,

The obesity epidemic is caused by the SAD (Standard
American Diet).Â* What you call "junk food", is
the stuff that sits unrefrigerated in most pantries.
So they would be hitting that stuff, making matter
worse.

Also realize, that "healthy carbs" is a lie and
"healthy carbs" is THE main offenders in SAD.
There is no such thing as a healthy carb.
I got bamboozled by that "health carb" marketing
crap and wound up with T2.

All of the health issues caused by SAD will not
go away until we return to a "historically
appropriate human diet".Â* It does not help
that high glycemic carbs are wildly addictive
and very hard to kick.

I said that in jest but you bring up a good point. Instead of traveling
to another store for some good fruit and veggies, some of the people
will take the easy way out and buy junk at the dollar store.
Pre-packaged carbs with preservatives.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 13:37, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2020 3:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I said that in jest but you bring up a good point.Â* Instead of traveling
to another store for some good fruit and veggies, some of the people
will take the easy way out and buy junk at the dollar store.
Pre-packaged carbs with preservatives.

You bring up a good point too.

I have to make ALL my own food. Once you get in the
routine and teach yourself how, it does to take all
that much longer than the pre-prepaired stuff.
And it tastes a hell of a lot better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 13:37, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2020 3:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Meh. I've always made most of my food. The occasional
husband-requested Campbell's soup casserole doesn't hurt
us a bit.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2020 04:19 AM, wrote:
Meh. I've always made most of my food. The occasional
husband-requested Campbell's soup casserole doesn't hurt
us a bit.

Nooooooo. Not the infamous cream of mushroom and green beans with canned
onion rings on top! Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Does that come with a side of Jello and something?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 12:16:13 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/26/2020 04:19 AM, wrote:
Meh. I've always made most of my food. The occasional
husband-requested Campbell's soup casserole doesn't hurt
us a bit.

Nooooooo. Not the infamous cream of mushroom and green beans with canned
onion rings on top!

Not a part of either my husband's or my tradition. I think his mother's creamed
pearl onions stood in that place on the Thanksgiving menu.

Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Never heard of that.

This:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8533/quick-chicken-divan/

Except we use fresh broccoli, gently nuked, and not cooked in the
casserole. We're not monsters.

Does that come with a side of Jello and something?

Not on my table.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 10:16:20 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Nooooooo. Not the infamous cream of mushroom and green beans with canned
onion rings on top! Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Does that come with a side of Jello and something?

Are you feeling better now, you weird senile blabbermouth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2020 10:43 AM, wrote:
Not a part of either my husband's or my tradition. I think his mother's creamed
pearl onions stood in that place on the Thanksgiving menu.

They were on the menu too. I haven't been looking for them but offhand I
don't recall seeing pearl onions on the island with the sweet, yellow,
and red varieties. I'm not up for peeling a pot full of miniature onions
anyway.

Candied sweet potatoes were a staple too that I couldn't look in the
face now. I'll bake some sweets today but I'll eat them straight up,
skin and all, maybe with a little butter.

Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Never heard of that.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ae/d7/0a/a...761a189cc0.jpg

I don't though if Campbell's frozen soup exists anymore. The casserole
was cauliflower, the soup, and a breadcrumb topping as I recall. There
may have been some other ingredients. It wasn't bad and the soup
actually had little shrimp in it.

My mother was a good cook but there was a certain element of '50s Betty
Crocker to it. The ethnic attempts like sukiyaki and chicken cacciatore
were edible but wouldn't be recognized in their natural environment. The
cacciatore required a bottle of what she referred to as 'shantay'.
'Doris Day's 'Chantez, Chantez' was popular and sort of was how you
would say chianti if Italians were exotic critters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 12:51:24 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

They were on the menu too. I haven't been looking for them but offhand I
don't recall seeing pearl onions on the island with the sweet,

Good grief! What an idiotic, endlessly blathering senile **** you are,
lowbrowwoman! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major problem
in the US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the junk food
[...]

I have to make ALL my own food.Â* Once you get in the
routine and teach yourself how, it does to take all
that much longer than the pre-prepaired stuff.
And it tastes a hell of a lot better.

I'm reminded of all the salt they put in canned food.

I had a friend that said he worked one summer in a Campbell soup
factory and had the hardest job there.Â* He was the salter and
constantly carrying around bags of salt to add to the soup.

I actually was working on a project in a Campbell lab and they were
bringing in cases of soup, opening them and puncturing the lids with
an ice pick.Â* I asked them what they were doing and they said they
were going to take the punctured cans to the dump.Â* Problem with the
batch was they forgot to add salt.

One can of soup has more than half the salt you are allowed in a day.

Frank,

There is a lot of fraud out there concerning salt.Â* The
S. Koreans eat double the salt we do and have half
the heart disease.Â* (Heart disease and SAD go together.)

https://drmicozzi.com/the-great-salt-scam-2

And as drug free T2 and a Keto, I use twice as
much salt as folks on SAD.Â* It has to do with keytone
metabolism.

And here is the wonderful thing about salt.Â* Like water,
your body will tell you how much it needs.Â* Eat and
drink what you want of both.

:-)

-T

May work for most but I have high blood pressure and am cautioned by
cardiologists to limit salt.

I do know a guy my age that has to take extra salt because of his
different problems.Â* Low salt nearly killed him.

I have no sugar problems but still use artificial sweeteners and avoid
carbs with little fiber.

Hi Frank,

"Some" folks benefit from low sodium, but most it
is the opposite. And the lowering benefit (1%)
that some see with lower Na is offset by
a higher heart beat.

Is Salt Bad for ME??? (Hidden Research) 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpH06ely7E

7 Signs You Need More Salt (2020)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b10AhKx7cg

Also it is probably not a good idea to use straight
sodium chloride. Your kidneys regulate the ratio
the "ratio" of sodium and potassium. I believe
the number I last heard was 177:1 sodium, to potassium,
but I could be off on the ratio.

So, if you use straight NaCl, you can wind up with
leg cramps, heart issues, etc., even if you get
enough potassium. Sea salt is straight NaCl,
all the other minerals are removed and sold off.

My favorite full spectrum sea salt is Redmonds, which
has no minerals removed:

http://realsalt.redmond.life/wp-cont...t-Analysis.pdf

But any "pink" salt will do

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 2:51:17 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/26/2020 10:43 AM, wrote:
Not a part of either my husband's or my tradition. I think his mother's creamed
pearl onions stood in that place on the Thanksgiving menu.

They were on the menu too. I haven't been looking for them but offhand I
don't recall seeing pearl onions on the island with the sweet, yellow,
and red varieties. I'm not up for peeling a pot full of miniature onions
anyway.

I think she used frozen pearl onions when they became available. They
might not be available any more, since half the damned frozen vegetable
case is occupied with cauliflower rice and similar crap that people could
make themselves with a cauliflower and a grater.

Candied sweet potatoes were a staple too that I couldn't look in the
face now. I'll bake some sweets today but I'll eat them straight up,
skin and all, maybe with a little butter.

I like 'em with a little powdered chipotle sprinkled on. The smoke and
heat complements the sweet very nicely.

My mother was a good cook but there was a certain element of '50s Betty
Crocker to it.

My mother and grandmother both worked, so neither had much time for or
interest in cooking. I "enjoyed" such staples as:

Pan-fried whitefish breaded with corn flake crumbs
Spaghetti made with Campbell's tomato soup
A dessert involving vanilla wafer crumbs, marshmallows, Cool Whip, and canned pineapple.

A lot of people wax nostalgic for the foods of their childhood. The only
thing I cook that my mother also cooked is pot roast, and I approach it
completely differently.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/27/2020 04:40 AM, wrote:
My mother and grandmother both worked, so neither had much time for or
interest in cooking. I "enjoyed" such staples as:

Pan-fried whitefish breaded with corn flake crumbs
Spaghetti made with Campbell's tomato soup
A dessert involving vanilla wafer crumbs, marshmallows, Cool Whip, and canned pineapple.

Luckily my mother managed to both work and cook. We had pan-fried perch,
bullheads, sunfish, or whatever else was biting but they weren't
breaded. The only breaded stuff I remember was a long drawn out fried
chicken process. First she parboiled the chicken then rolled it in flour
and fried it. It wasn't one of my favorites.

Looking back she had a lot of energy. She was in her 40's when I was
born so wasn't a young woman but she put in her 8 hours in the office at
Cluett & Peabody, cooked, was in the Home Bureau, the African Violet
Society, and Rebekahs and a few other activities.

This time of year she would ramp up terrarium production and other
Christmas stuff she sold. The terrariums were a good thing. They gave my
father and I license to go tromp around the woods as long as the game
bag included suitable moss, princess pine, british soldiers, partridge
berries and other raw materials.

Then there was the rose garden and rock garden in the summer... I had a
happy childhood but I wasn't necessarily a top priority in her busy
schedule.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:42:02 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Luckily my mother managed to

Oh, NO! Not yet more of those endless reminiscences by this endlessly
blathering senile asshole! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:42:02 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/27/2020 04:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

My Mom was more of the "pour some stuff in a dish and bake it" sort of
person. My sister learned to cook in Home EC and kept us going until
my father got back from the VA hospital and started doing the cooking.
He got serious about it.
I was always responsible for at least one, maybe two meals a day on my
own and I am still the cook around here 65 years later.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:02:42 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/27/2020 04:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/27/2020 5:39 PM, wrote:

My Mom was more of the "pour some stuff in a dish and bake it" sort of
person. My sister learned to cook in Home EC and kept us going until
my father got back from the VA hospital and started doing the cooking.
He got serious about it.
I was always responsible for at least one, maybe two meals a day on my
own and I am still the cook around here 65 years later.

In my parent's generation mom stayed home and did all the cooking. It
was rare to find a man that could cook. In later years, if the wife
died first the husband starved.

My generation the men started to do some cooking. My wife did most, but
I helped and did some meals as I liked to cook. When my wife could no
longer do it, I did it all and she would help by chopping some veggies
and stuff. It is a skill that everyone should at least have a bit of
experience with.

Some schools now teach Home Ec and Shop to both the boys and girls.

In my house whoever was around at supper time cooked, including me when
I got old enough. Like me, my father's cooking started with 'peel an
onion'. One summer evening when the windows were open my father was
starting supper. Returning home from work as my mother started down the
driveway she exclaimed 'Jesus Christ Nels, not onions again!'

My grandmother was wheelchair bound from the time I was born. I was
helping her cook when I was 5 or 6 and I learned some basics. It was
enough for me to be able to feed myself when my dad went in the
hospital and mom had to go back to work. Dinner was usually what my
sister made (high school at the time). A lot of nights it was just
them since I already ate. When my father got back he was still on
light duty, working half days and doing some work from home, before it
was cool, so cooking was suddenly his job. When he got back to full
time, he still stayed with it. He was really pretty good. I got used
to good food so I learned how to do it.
I do think everyone should have some basic cooking skills. It makes
picking out a wife, who makes a lot of money, easier ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:02:42 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

In my house whoever was around at supper time cooked, including me when
I got old enough.

Oh, ****! FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all the senile **** again
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major
problem in the US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the
[...]

is the opposite.Â* And the lowering benefit (1%)
that some see with lower Na is offset by
a higher heart beat.

Is Salt Bad for ME??? (Hidden Research) 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpH06ely7E

7 Signs You Need More Salt (2020)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b10AhKx7cg

Also it is probably not a good idea to use straight
sodium chloride.Â* Your kidneys regulate the ratio
the "ratio" of sodium and potassium.Â* I believe
the number I last heard was 177:1 sodium, to potassium,
but I could be off on the ratio.

So, if you use straight NaCl, you can wind up with
leg cramps, heart issues, etc., even if you get
enough potassium.Â*Â* Sea salt is straight NaCl,
all the other minerals are removed and sold off.

My favorite full spectrum sea salt is Redmonds, which
has no minerals removed:

http://realsalt.redmond.life/wp-cont...t-Analysis.pdf

But any "pink" salt will do

-T

We have a Morton salt with 50/50 NaCl/KCl. Years ago I recall a high
potassium in my blood test and there were times where sodium was low. BP
meds can cause this too and salts can interact with them. Today all is
normal and I just do what the cardiologist tells me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-25 13:37, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2020 3:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

We have a Morton salt with 50/50 NaCl/KCl.Â* Years ago I recall a high
potassium in my blood test and there were times where sodium was low. BP
meds can cause this too and salts can interact with them.Â* Today all is
normal and I just do what the cardiologist tells me.

Make sure and stay healthy.
Many years Frank.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2020 05:20 PM, Frank wrote:
We have a Morton salt with 50/50 NaCl/KCl. Years ago I recall a high
potassium in my blood test and there were times where sodium was low. BP
meds can cause this too and salts can interact with them. Today all is
normal and I just do what the cardiologist tells me.

ACE inhibitors like lisinopril can elevate potassium levels. I had been
using Morton Lite but dropped it and use regular salt. I don't go crazy
with the salt grinder but I don't limit my use either.

The revolving door of science revolves:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317099

Having seen many instances of reversals like this in my lifetime I also
take the experts with a grain or two of salt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:20:28 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

ACE inhibitors like lisinopril can elevate potassium levels.

LOL! You are one big worded senile asshole indeed, lowbrowwoman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2020 8:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/28/2020 05:20 PM, Frank wrote:
We have a Morton salt with 50/50 NaCl/KCl.Â* Years ago I recall a high
potassium in my blood test and there were times where sodium was low. BP
meds can cause this too and salts can interact with them.Â* Today all is
normal and I just do what the cardiologist tells me.

ACE inhibitors like lisinopril can elevate potassium levels. I had been
using Morton Lite but dropped it and use regular salt. I don't go crazy
with the salt grinder but I don't limit my use either.

The revolving door of science revolves:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317099

Having seen many instances of reversals like this in my lifetime I also
take the experts with a grain or two of salt.

I question advice and look into it before following.

I had a problem with lisinopril causing a persistent cough which turns
out to be a common side effect.

Besides changing BP med the doc ordered a chest xray which showed a
spot. This led to an over 6 month dealing with a pulmonologist with a
couple of CT scans and breathing tests to find all was completely clear.

I think I am at the end of the curve for salt and avoid large amounts of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2020 06:57 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I didn't have the cough side effect on a low dosage. It's cheap, about
$12 for 90 days. My doctor ran through the possibilities, describing the
drawbacks of each. Lisinopril appeared to have fewer potential problems
and it's been effective.

She is also conservative and thinks 120/80 is a nice target but isn't
something that absolutely has to be achieved with an aggressive
treatment plan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2020 1:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Yes it is cheap and common but others I'm taking don't cost any more
than lisinopril. Fortunately I am not taking high doses of anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

rbowman writes:
[...]

There are some indications that Lisinopril and other ACE
inhibitors alone raise the risk of dementia, while ARBS such as Losartan
show some ability to reduce the risk of dementia. One study
showed a benefit for both an ARB and lisinopril together.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 11:10:44 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I didn't have the cough side effect on a low dosage. It's cheap, about
$12 for 90 days.

What off topic sick **** is this about again, you endlessly driveling senile
Yankietard?
Posted to alt.home.repair
AJL AJL is offline

On 11/29/20 12:25 PM, wrote:
rbowman writes:
[...]

I started having high BP in my 40's. Taking medicine kept it down just fine.
Then at the doc's suggestion I lost 85 pounds and started exercising. My BP
went back to normal. I have kept the weight off and kept up the exerising
for the last 30+ years and the BP has stayed down. But perhaps being fat,
lazy, and taking pills would have been more enjoyable. Thinking of all the
hamburgers and pizza I missed over the years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2020 04:19 AM, wrote:
Meh. I've always made most of my food. The occasional
husband-requested Campbell's soup casserole doesn't hurt
us a bit.

Nooooooo. Not the infamous cream of mushroom and green beans with canned
onion rings on top!

Not a part of either my husband's or my tradition. I think his mother's creamed
pearl onions stood in that place on the Thanksgiving menu.
Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Never heard of that.

This:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8533/quick-chicken-divan/

Except we use fresh broccoli, gently nuked, and not cooked in the
casserole. We're not monsters

I'll do that

I saw a recipe yesterday for bacon wrapped broccoli that looked pretty tasty

mk5000

Rose: Well, I'm fine... I'll be fine... really.

Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong but... sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... that fire's gonna burn out...--Titanic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2020 12:38 PM, Frank wrote:
Occasionally a quirk with your meds insurance may charge more. I have
gone back and forth between Walmart and my drug plan over this issue
before.

One time when I picked up a refill it rang up as $47. The pharmacist
looked at it and said that can't be right, charged my the usual $12, and
said they would sort it out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2020 01:39 PM, marika wrote:

I saw a recipe yesterday for bacon wrapped broccoli that looked pretty tasty

Enough bacon can make anything edible. I do like broccoli though,
sometimes with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan. My brother hated it and
said it was the only time he ever agreed with George H.W. Bush.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal babbling senile whore!

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:31:58 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Enough bacon can make anything edible. I do like broccoli though,
sometimes with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan.

Is it now broccoli and parmesan, senile gossip? LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:25:43 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

One time when I picked up a refill it rang up as $47. The pharmacist
looked at it and said that can't be right, charged my the usual $12, and
said they would sort it out.

Thrilling, senile gossip!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:23:07 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I have no reason to contact my doctor between the annual visits but it
will be interesting to see what she has to say next spring.

I'm sure you will fully inform us next spring, senile blabbermouth! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2020 8:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/29/2020 12:38 PM, Frank wrote:
Occasionally a quirk with your meds insurance may charge more.Â* I have
gone back and forth between Walmart and my drug plan over this issue
before.

One time when I picked up a refill it rang up as $47. The pharmacist
looked at it and said that can't be right, charged my the usual $12, and
said they would sort it out.

Except for an occasional med like an antibiotic I get all meds by mail.
Today there is no copay for most generics but if I were to get them at
the local pharmacy which is approved provider they would cost a few dollars.

Several years ago the only med I was taking was warfarin and with a
deductible to pay off was paying $75 for 3 months at provider. Walmart
was $10 so I switched to them and they also did mail order. I also did
it later when provider was charging $14 and took three generics to
Walmart to save $12 every three months.