Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting ScamConnected To Serbia

On 2020-11-23 13:15, Joey Bidet wrote:
WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting Scam Connected To
Serbia

High-level whistleblowers exclusively tell NATIONAL FILE that Dominion
Voting Systems has been a €śnational security threat€ť for years and its
machines, programmed in Serbia, are known for vote-flipping like the
kind that Dominion was caught engaging in during the 2020 presidential
election in Michigan. According to whistleblowers, Democrat presidential
candidate Joe Biden personally visited Serbia to take part in a scheme
that gave Democrats control of Americas Dominion voting machines in
coordination with Eric Holders Justice Department. The plot is also
linked to the Chinese, the Clinton Foundation, and George Soros. This
article will take you through the entire globalist plot, step by step.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/whist...ted-to-serbia/

Dominion's flaws are well known. One prescient in Michigan
already flagged it as "flaws", when votes were flipped.

The Biden link may or may not be true. It is well
established that Biden is venal, but this specific charge,
we do not really know. We have to wait for all this
to play out in court over the next two weeks.

This will either turn out to be an attack on our democratic
process or Trump is an idiot.

We need to all hold our collective noses and wait.

American Pravda won't wait. They will continue to
crap out propaganda as they did with Russian Collusion.

the russian collusion was real. Trump just destroyed the spy planes as a gift to Putin this week alone

http://top.rbc.ru/politics/06/08/201...79473f8eedbbfd

i know most probably can't read this article but if you remember in 2014, Russia was sending mobile crematoria to Ukraine called "cargo 200" "gruz 200". They remove the corpses of russian soldiers who have been sent to Ukraine to kill Ukrainians but die in Ukraine when the locals try to defend themselves.

In 2015: there were MORE than 20 spotted by OFFICIAL European observers OCSE in the first week of August - both in and out

Wow

Russia does this in Ukraine, Syria, Libya even today. They are killing thousands of people and many thousands of their own. They have Gruz 200 wagons all over the world to take back their poor young men who died for Putin fantasy of ruling the world

When Trump tried to bribe the Ukrainian president Zelensky, held back arms, and then audibly in a press conference and other times, as reflected in activities he partook in, took Russia''s side in these wars,

Trump is complicit in the death of innumerable people. He colluded and continues to

mk5000

D.D.A. Grace Van Owen: It's not just the money. It... it... it would be a whole change for me, a whole new set of challenge...

[Intercom Buzzes. Mr. Rogoff answer the call]

D.A. Bruce Rogoff: Tell him I'll call him back in 5 minutes.--L.A. Law

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-24 14:03, marika wrote:
American Pravda won't wait. They will continue to
crap out propaganda as they did with Russian Collusion.

the russian collusion was real.

Wow! Are you trolling just to get a response?

Yes, it was real, but it was Hillary that paid Russian
agents for the Steele dossier and then presented it as
real to the fisa court and destroyed everyone's confidence
in our once proud FBI. Breaking law after law after law.

Muller wasted millions of dollars and tons of time and
found nothing. NOTHING.

Hillary, on the other hand, being a Democrat is
above the law, and got off with felony after felony
and felony scot free. One law for teh Democrats and
one law for the rest of us.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-11-24 14:03, marika wrote:
American Pravda won't wait. They will continue to
crap out propaganda as they did with Russian Collusion.

the russian collusion was real.

Wow! Are you trolling just to get a response?

Yes, it was real, but it was Hillary that paid Russian
agents for the Steele dossier and then presented it as
real to the fisa court and destroyed everyone's confidence
in our once proud FBI. Breaking law after law after law.

Muller wasted millions of dollars and tons of time and
found nothing. NOTHING.

Hillary, on the other hand, being a Democrat is
above the law, and got off with felony after felony
and felony scot free. One law for teh Democrats and
one law for the rest of us.

If there was no collusion, then why did Manafort give Trump internal polling data to his
associate that was a Russian agent? Like, explain to us what possible legitimate
purpose there would ever be for anyone in Ukraine, linked to Russian intelligence to need
or to have that?