DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Respecting women (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/682509-re-respecting-women.html)

Hawk November 24th 20 01:48 PM

Respecting women

On 11/23/2020 11:18 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/23/2020 5:29 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/23/2020 3:59 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/23/2020 5:44 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/23/2020 12:02 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/22/2020 5:58 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/22/2020 3:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/22/2020 2:55 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/22/2020 2:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This is how some people respect women and set a good example

https://imgur.com/gallery/yJUZMpS

This is another way to respect women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkclgkUnzRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAymXlGSplU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgbQZ2mspV8

You forgot this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUt-...ssociatedPress

Doesn't come close to all of these women

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-b...legations.html

The accusations against trump wildly exceed that crap.

Opinions from an idiot aren't valid.

I'd so glad you realize that. Many idiots are not that smart.

Â*Â*Wow, PB, that's profound. LMAO! That's why you're called idiots.

And your candidate has confirmed he lost. Bye idiot.

LMFAO! As if that's supposed to hurt? You're pathetic, PB. My life will
move along the same as it always has without whining about the POTUS 4
the duration of is term like you little hypocritical bitches in here who
were controlled by his every move. LMFAO!

Bob F November 24th 20 09:04 PM

Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 5:48 AM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

LMFAO! As if that's supposed to hurt?Â* You're pathetic, PB. My life will
move along the same as it always has without whining about the POTUS 4
the duration of is term like you little hypocritical bitches in here who
were controlled by his every move. LMFAO!

You didn't even exist before a year and a half ago. The may feel free to

Hawk November 24th 20 10:52 PM

Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 4:04 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

LMFAO! My middle finger has more of a contribution than you've ever
provided. If you were smart, you would have thought of the probability
of a name change. But you're not, case closed.

Bob F November 25th 20 01:13 AM

Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 2:52 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

to go back to not existing. You have nothing to contribute but BS here.

LMFAO! My middle finger has more of a contribution than you've ever
provided. If you were smart, you would have thought of the probability
of a name change. But you're not, case closed.

Now you brag about being a nym-shifting troll. Case closed.

Hawk November 25th 20 01:36 AM

Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 8:13 PM, Bob F wrote:

LMFAO! As if that's supposed to hurt?Â* You're pathetic, PB. My life
will move along the same as it always has without whining about the
POTUS 4 the duration of is term like you little hypocritical bitches
in here who were controlled by his every move. LMFAO!

You didn't even exist before a year and a half ago. The may feel free
to go back to not existing. You have nothing to contribute but BS here.

LMFAO! My middle finger has more of a contribution than you've ever
provided. If you were smart, you would have thought of the probability
of a name change. But you're not, case closed.

Now you brag about being a nym-shifting troll. Case closed.

LMFAO.. Sure PB, whatever you want to believe. Any attempt to redeem
yourself, yet failing.... LMFAO