DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BUY AU GOLD BARS Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/681237-buy-au-gold-bars-whatsapp-1-9516389432-a.html)

[email protected] October 23rd 20 04:54 AM

BUY AU GOLD BARS Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432

we sale gold bars..BUY AU GOLD BARS

Commodity : Gold Bars
Purity : 98 % pure, 23 + carats
45000$/kg
Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] October 23rd 20 02:43 PM

On 10/22/2020 11:54 PM, wrote:
we sale gold bars..BUY AU GOLD BARS

Commodity : Gold Bars
Purity : 98 % pure, 23 + carats
45000$/kg
Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432

Thanks for the tip. I'd rather send my money to a guy with a gmail
account to buy gold rather than a local dealer. You get some really
good bargains that way.

I'd like to buy 4 kg at that price. Once the bank transfers the money
from my late uncle's account in Nigeria I will transfer it to you.
Should be soon, I just sent the $5000 transfer fee to them.