Craig

Default Stuff stuck on hardwood floor

I pulled out my carpet (and nails) today, with the eventual goal of getting
the hardwood floor underneath done professionally in the next year.

The carpet pad by the door got wet over the years, and much of it is stuck
to the floor. Does anyone know of a chemical I can use to loosen it? I've
been using a single file razor blade w/o doing any damage, but I've hit the
area that is completely stuck and it's not doing the job.