DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT. Cops Shot (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/680034-re-ot-cops-shot.html)

Hawk September 16th 20 02:23 AM

OT. Cops Shot

On 9/14/2020 11:50 PM, Bob F wrote:

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with everything
trump says.

LMFAO.... POT, KETTLE, BLACK! You truly are a blind fool. LMFAO!

T[_6_] September 16th 20 05:38 AM

OT. Cops Shot

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with everything
trump says.

LMFAO.... POT, KETTLE, BLACK!Â* You truly are a blind fool. LMFAO!

And especially ripe coming from our dear comrade
Bob who immerses himself in Gleichschaltung.