DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Covid-19 apps, what a waste (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/679970-re-covid-19-apps-what-waste.html)

micky September 15th 20 05:02 PM

Covid-19 apps, what a waste

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 18:59:32 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

I'm barely following this thread because it seems so stupid.
Some people seem to be complaining about being tracked by
Blue Tooth on their cell phone.

What do they think happens when they carry a cell phone?

That's why I don't carry one.

I have it in a little red wagon that I pull behind me. Also good for
groceries.

Chris September 15th 20 10:43 PM

Covid-19 apps, what a waste

wrote:

I'm barely following this thread because it seems so stupid.
Some people seem to be complaining about being tracked by
Blue Tooth on their cell phone.

What do they think happens when they carry a cell phone?

That's why I don't carry one.

I have it in a little red wagon that I pull behind me. Also good for
groceries.

Just be careful you don't cause a traffic jam :)

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ffic-jam-alert