DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits forProtection (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/678335-shakedown-blm-demands-cut-louisville-business-profits-forprotection.html)

Neil Kelly August 3rd 20 12:49 PM

Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits forProtection

Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued €śsocial justice€ť and €śblack liberation€ť demands regarding €śdiversity€ť to a restaurant owner in Louisville, KY, including a directive for €śdonations€ť to organizations run by non-whites.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/

The democrat's fund raising division is at it again!Â* A vote for Biden will get you more of this.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 3rd 20 02:54 PM

On 8/3/2020 7:49 AM, Neil Kelly wrote:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued €śsocial justice€ť and €śblack
liberation€ť demands regarding €śdiversity€ť to a restaurant owner in
Louisville, KY, including a directive for €śdonations€ť to organizations
run by non-whites.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/

The democrat's fund raising division is at it again!Â* A vote for Biden
will get you more of this.

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands? As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out. Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

Hawk August 3rd 20 10:25 PM

On 8/3/2020 9:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/3/2020 7:49 AM, Neil Kelly wrote:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued €śsocial justice€ť and €śblack
liberation€ť demands regarding €śdiversity€ť to a restaurant owner in
Louisville, KY, including a directive for €śdonations€ť to organizations
run by non-whites.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/

The democrat's fund raising division is at it again!Â* A vote for Biden
will get you more of this.

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands?Â* As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out.Â* Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

This.

BLM can go **** themselves.

rbowman August 4th 20 04:41 AM

On 08/03/2020 07:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/3/2020 7:49 AM, Neil Kelly wrote:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued €śsocial justice€ť and €śblack
liberation€ť demands regarding €śdiversity€ť to a restaurant owner in
Louisville, KY, including a directive for €śdonations€ť to organizations
run by non-whites.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/

The democrat's fund raising division is at it again! A vote for Biden
will get you more of this.

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands? As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out. Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

You can't kick blacks out of a restaurant.

Peeler[_4_] August 4th 20 09:22 AM

lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 21:41:44 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands? As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out. Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

You can't kick blacks out of a restaurant.

Might still be easier than kicking an endlessly driveling senile
blabbermouth like you out of a newsgroup. LOL