Old August 2nd 20, 05:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove particle board

I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Old August 2nd 20, 05:11 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2020 9:01 PM, AK wrote:
I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Use your H.F. oscillating multi tool.
Old August 2nd 20, 05:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair

"AK" wrote in message
I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Its not clear how the edges are done but you likely an
use a car bottle or trolley jack to jack it off vertically now.

Old August 2nd 20, 06:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 11:11:22 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 8/1/2020 9:01 PM, AK wrote:
I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Use your H.F. oscillating multi tool.

I have no Harbor Freight multi tool.

Andy
Old August 2nd 20, 06:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 11:57:17 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"AK" wrote in message
I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Its not clear how the edges are done but you likely an
use a car bottle or trolley jack to jack it off vertically now.

What is a car bottle?

What is a trolley jack?

Andy

Old August 2nd 20, 07:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 Aug 2020 21:01:07 -0700 (PDT), AK
wrote:

I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Can't you just use a hammer. Break off as much as you need so that's
it's in side and rear pieces and the rest might just pull out of the
slot. if it doesn't pull out, use the hammer some more.

Old August 2nd 20, 09:05 AM posted to alt.home.repair

"AK" wrote in message
I am looking for an easier way of removing this piece of particle
board.

https://imgur.com/a/QzNlWUg

Its not clear how the edges are done but you likely an
use a car bottle or trolley jack to jack it off vertically now.

What is a car bottle?

Car bottle jack.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bottle+jack.&tbm=isch

What is a trolley jack?

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...kg/563846.html

You will obviously have to stand them on bricks etc.

Old August 2nd 20, 09:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 14:57:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Old August 2nd 20, 10:07 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 18:05:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

pamela about Rodent Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."
MID: