Old July 31st 20, 07:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: What's the point of a laundry basket?

What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the dirty clothes straight into the washing machine?

Old July 31st 20, 07:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 19:41:09 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the abnormal sociopathic attention whore's latest idiotic
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old July 31st 20, 07:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the dirty clothes
straight into the washing machine?

Because I'm not about to traipse up and down 2 flight of stairs just to
dump a few clothes each day. :-(

(Now if I still had a "clothes chute" like the last house........)
Old July 31st 20, 08:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 19:56:07 +0100, wrote:

What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the dirty clothes
straight into the washing machine?

Because I'm not about to traipse up and down 2 flight of stairs just to
dump a few clothes each day. :-(

(Now if I still had a "clothes chute" like the last house........)

Presumably your machine is on the 1st floor, and you sleep on the 2nd floor. Presumably you spend most of your day on the 1st floor. Why not bring the clothes down with you when you get up in the morning?
Old July 31st 20, 08:11 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote

What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the
dirty clothes straight into the washing machine?

Some don't have everything in the one load, stupid.

Old July 31st 20, 08:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 19:56:07 +0100, wrote:

What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the dirty clothes
straight into the washing machine?

Because I'm not about to traipse up and down 2 flight of stairs just to
dump a few clothes each day. :-(

(Now if I still had a "clothes chute" like the last house........)

Presumably your machine is on the 1st floor, and you sleep on the 2nd
floor.* Presumably you spend most of your day on the 1st floor.* Why not
bring the clothes down with you when you get up in the morning?

No, 2 flights meant I'm on 2nd floor, and machine is in basement.

Besides, what about folks who have no machine, and use a laundromat ? BYDT

Old July 31st 20, 08:31 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 7/31/2020 2:56 PM, wrote:
What's the point of a laundry basket, why not put the dirty clothes
straight into the washing machine?

Because I'm not about to traipse up and down 2 flight of stairs just to
dump a few clothes each day. :-(

(Now if I still had a "clothes chute" like the last house........)

My first house was two flight of stairs for laundry.
Next house was one flight, much better
This house, same floor. Best way ever.
Old July 31st 20, 08:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:56:07 -0400, "Retarded, the brain dad troll-feeding
senile asshole blathered again:

Because I'm not about to traipse up and down 2 flight of stairs just to
dump a few clothes each day. :-(

Or rather because you are typical a troll-feeding senile asshole?
Old July 31st 20, 08:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 15:16:35 -0400, "Retired, an especially retarded
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

No, 2 flights meant I'm on 2nd floor, and machine is in basement.

Basement? That's from where the clinically insane ****** trolls from, you
troll-feeding asshole!
Old July 31st 20, 08:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 05:11:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless