Old July 28th 20, 10:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default A harsh lesson in the reality of COVID-19

A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

Old July 29th 20, 06:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.
Old July 30th 20, 12:08 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

--
Maggie
Old July 30th 20, 12:31 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:07:38 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

--
Maggie

Figures you wouldn't learn. There are more tomorrows for people who learn
and act responsibly. For you, stupid is as stupid does.

Old July 30th 20, 02:12 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Figures you wouldn't learn. There are more tomorrows for people who learn
and act responsibly. For you, stupid is as stupid does.

You've really no idea what you're talking about. Tomorrow is not
promised to any of us.

--
Maggie

Old July 30th 20, 02:18 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Figures you wouldn't learn. There are more tomorrows for people who learn
and act responsibly. For you, stupid is as stupid does.

You've really no idea what you're talking about. Tomorrow is not
promised to any of us.

Do you look both ways before you cross the street?

Old July 30th 20, 03:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Figures you wouldn't learn. There are more tomorrows for people who learn
and act responsibly. For you, stupid is as stupid does.

You've really no idea what you're talking about. Tomorrow is not
promised to any of us.

While that is true, sensible living will get me a few more. I don't
smoke and I'm not attempting to climb Mt. Everest this year.
Old July 30th 20, 06:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

--
Maggie

Figures you wouldn't learn. There are more tomorrows for people who learn
and act responsibly. For you, stupid is as stupid does.

This is the couldn't care less selfish attitude that many youngsters have.
They might not die themselves, but they bring the virus back and their
parents/grandparents die because of their wilfull ignorance. Then of
course they wish they'd acted responsibly. They are indirectly
responsible for their deaths. It could so easily have been avoided.
Old July 30th 20, 09:27 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Get sick and kill your family and friends today like theire is no
tomorrow because what do you care if they could have lived longer.

Old July 30th 20, 11:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Get sick and kill your family and friends today like theire is no
tomorrow because what do you care if they could have lived longer.

A while back a plane crashed so don't ever fly again.Â* And with all the doper/texters on the road, stay the hell out of cars too.