Old July 31st 20, 02:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default A harsh lesson in the reality of COVID-19

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 8:04:46 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 6:49:58 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 30/07/2020 11:20, devnull wrote:
On 7/30/20 4:27 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:31:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:07:38 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she
won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.
Get sick and kill your family and friends today like theire is no
tomorrow because what do you care if they could have lived longer.

A while back a plane crashed so don't ever fly again.* And with all the
doper/texters on the road, stay the hell out of cars too.

Now you're just being silly. I suppose you don't wear a seat belt in a
car and think that airbags are a waste of money etc.

Exactly. And with airplanes, we have learned from 100 years of experience
what needs to be done to avoid needless deaths, to make them as safe as
possible and we've adopted standards and procedures consistent with that.
I suppose if there was an airline that somehow operated outside the law,
defying science and common sense, used half-assed planes that are falling
apart, had a record of death and destruction,
that's the one they'd want to fly on, because it's their right and we all
die someday. I'm sure we could find some "pilot" on the internet that says
it;s all swell too and Trump would be tweeting videos praising the crazy
airline and the people supporting it. That's how crazy some people have
become.

I just saw where Madonna has tweeted support for the crazy witch doctor and
conspiracy theories. Madonna claims that there is a cure for Covid, a
vaccine, that it's been around for years, but some vast conspiracy is
keeping it off the market because the evil companies want to make more
money. Interesting too that she thinks this about other capitalists,
but of course her hundreds of millions that she earned from the same system,
no issues there. Typical limousine liberal. Twitter took her crap down too.

People who take medical advice from Madonna deserve what they get.

Madonna, forsooth!

Cindy Hamilton

Old July 31st 20, 03:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2020 11:33 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 21:47:20 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/30/2020 7:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she
won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Figures you wouldn't learn.* There are more tomorrows for people who
learn
and act responsibly.* For you, stupid is as stupid does.

This is the couldn't care less selfish attitude that many youngsters
have.
They might not die themselves, but they bring the virus back and their
parents/grandparents die because of their wilfull ignorance. Then of
course they wish they'd acted responsibly. They are indirectly
responsible for their deaths. It could so easily have been avoided.

Lots of people die unexpectedly.

And Cain died predictably. I figured he was a goner when I saw the
pictures at Tulsa.

He had CANCER that went to his liver. His time was limited from the
cancer which is what killed him.

It wasn't cancer that killed him. You made that up.

You don't know much about liver cancer, do you?

--
Maggie
Old July 31st 20, 03:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Look it up. I read he survived his liver cancer 14 years ago.

I have a cousin that survived hers about that long ago. She's about his
age and doing fine.

He may have had other underlying conditions but they are not mentioned.

I am all in favor of masks and social distancing but enjoy you
irritating the hell out of the lefties/commies in ahr. You jerk their
chain and they respond as we all expect them to do.
Old July 31st 20, 04:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/20 10:41 AM, Frank wrote:
I am all in favor of masks and social distancing but enjoy you irritating the hell out of the lefties/commies in ahr.* You jerk their chain and they respond as we all expect them to do.

Our ancestors built a tremendous capitalist country for ambitious people to prosper.* It is up to us patriots to defend it.

The ****ing treasonous lefty commie democrats are the enemy.* We must never let them succeed.

Old July 31st 20, 04:17 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

smile hahaha

--
Maggie

Old July 31st 20, 06:10 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

You don't know much about Herman Cain, do you?

Old July 31st 20, 09:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Cindy Hamilton presented the following explanation :

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Wasn't she, like a surgeon? Oh wait, that was Weird Al.
Old July 31st 20, 10:13 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Interesting and sad. You recognize that masks and social distancing are
effective in limiting the sickness, death and damage to the economy,
but you enjoy watching the
usual village idiots spreading lies and misinformation so that people
won't do it and hence make the situation worse.

Old August 1st 20, 09:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

I had an uncle lived over 8 years after his doctors told him he would
be dead in six weeks from liver cancer. This was after surviving a
liver transplant for a liver disease that he survived for over 15
years that was supposed to kill him in 5. He got the cancer from the
transplanted liver,diagnosed about 5 years or so after the transplant.
All told almost 30 years after the doctor said he had 5 years to live
if he was lucky.
Old August 2nd 20, 04:51 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That's outstanding, but I'm going to have to run it through Muggles since
she's the liver cancer expert here. ;-)