DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Harbor Freight has N-Zero masks on sale (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/677987-harbor-freight-has-n-zero-masks-sale.html)

A noiseless patient Spider July 23rd 20 06:26 PM

Harbor Freight has N-Zero masks on sale

https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ply-...ack-57593.html

3-Ply Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack

Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical.

Made in Wuhan-19?

rbowman July 24th 20 03:42 AM

On 07/23/2020 11:26 AM, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ply-...ack-57593.html

3-Ply Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack

Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most
harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical.

Made in Wuhan-19?

The ones I got from Amazon came from Quanzhou Zhengda Daily Use
Commodity Co. Ltd. I got 50 for $20, a savings over China Freight.

Sometimes I spray primer and I really hate getting paint in my nose
hairs. I suppose they'll work for that.

Bob F July 24th 20 04:44 AM

On 7/23/2020 10:26 AM, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ply-...ack-57593.html

3-Ply Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack

Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most
harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical.

Made in Wuhan-19?

Finally, you afford a mask.