Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why they wear masks in Pakistan

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

I would not object to calling that guy a mask nazi !

The video looks a little faked to me ...
but funny just the same. thx Ed.

I was just at the liquor store - everyone was masked -
noone was bitching. Yesterday at the roadside drive-in
- for fries & ice cream after a day at the beach -
- staff + 1 customer masked -
everyone else just keeping their distance & chatting
amicably ... why all the fuss about friggin' masks ! ?
... seems like the folks who want to believe that the
virus is a nothing-burger are the same folks who want
to start world war 3 over Not Wearing masks ...
... geeeze chill out people.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/22/2020 04:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1836207...arity-pakistan

It should get interesting in the European countries:

https://www.dw.com/en/where-are-burq...ope/a-49843292

"You can't wear a burqa mandated by religious law but you have to wear a
face mask mandated by our secular law."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask
https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631
Posted to alt.home.repair
Gil Gil is offline

On 7/22/2020 10:23 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:44:40 -0400, Gil wrote:

On 7/22/2020 10:23 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The comments are hilarious. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:23:36 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask
https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Maybe so, but the article you linked doesn't support your claim. Did you
post the wrong link?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:09:29 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:23:36 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask
https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Maybe so, but the article you linked doesn't support your claim. Did you
post the wrong link?

I am just using the BLM logic. If you are killed fighting with the
police, you were "murdered" for whatever prompted the original
incident, whether it is selling untaxed cigarettes or passing fake
money. In this case, it started over a dispute about masks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask
https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Maybe so, but the article you linked doesn't support your claim. Did you
post the wrong link?

I am just using the BLM logic.

If you make a stupid claim and you follow it with a link to some article,
it seems reasonable to assume that the article will support the claim.
Would you like to take a second pass?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask
https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D895631

Maybe so, but the article you linked doesn't support your claim. Did you
post the wrong link?

I am just using the BLM logic.

If you make a stupid claim and you follow it with a link to some article,
it seems reasonable to assume that the article will support the claim.
Would you like to take a second pass?

I will agree you are right if you agree Floyd wasn't killed for
passing fake money and Garner wasn't killed over "loosies". They were
both killed because they decided to fight it out with the cops, just
like the guy in Ontario.
They can all rot in hell and I am not going to shed a tear and I am
not going down town to riot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.

No. That is what you say BLM uses for logic, but 1 + 1 = 6 at your house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

IMO, Floyd and Garner were killed by overenthusiastic cops, not "because
they decided to fight it out". When you realize that you're being killed,
do you accept death quietly just because it's a cop who's doing it?
Actually, I'd say both of those guys demonstrated incredible self-restraint
even though they knew they were going to die for no reason.

They can all rot in hell and I am not going to shed a tear and I am
not going down town to riot.

Most cops who kill people on duty get away with it for various reasons, but
for the few who get convicted and go to prison, it's not pretty, from what
I hear. Ex-cops in prison aren't treated very well by the rest of the
prison population, but that's what I call justice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.

No. That is what you say BLM uses for logic, but 1 + 1 = 6 at your house.

Are you stupid or just arguing. I know what they say about the thugs
who were fighting with the cops instead of just cooperating.

If a cop tried to arrest you, would you fight with him or call a
lawyer?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I am sure we will see the body cam video of Floyd before this is over
when it gets presented in the trial. Her was fighting with the cops.
Whether they over reacted is yet to be seen but it started when he
chose to fight with the cops.
The same thing is true of the guy who was shot on the DUI bust. Should
you shoot a guy who shoots with you with a Taser? We can argue that
but it is right there on video, he was fighting with the cops.
I doubt you really want to argue about the guy in video shooting at
the cops with a real gun but BLM is.

They can all rot in hell and I am not going to shed a tear and I am
not going down town to riot.

Most cops who kill people on duty get away with it for various reasons, but
for the few who get convicted and go to prison, it's not pretty, from what
I hear. Ex-cops in prison aren't treated very well by the rest of the
prison population, but that's what I call justice.

I am sure.
OTOH if they join the Aryan gang it might not be as bad.
Skin heads probably have smaller dicks. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.

No. That is what you say BLM uses for logic, but 1 + 1 = 6 at your house.

Are you stupid or just arguing. I know what they say about the thugs
who were fighting with the cops instead of just cooperating.

Who are "they"? What are "they" saying that you find so compelling?

If a cop tried to arrest you, would you fight with him or call a
lawyer?

Like 99.9999% of any population, if I was being restrained in such a way
that I knew my life was ebbing away, I would struggle. You would, too, even
if you think you wouldn't. It's a basic human instinct.

When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to say, "I
can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a phone so
he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your world,
does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Your inability to focus and remain coherent makes you sound demented.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On 7/25/20 12:29 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to say, "I
can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a phone so
he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your world,
does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?

Maybe the fentanyl and methamphetamine drugs clouded George's judgement but you won't wind up on the ground if you don't resist arrest.

Go to the station peacefully and then call your lawyer.Â* Is that so hard?

FWIW, resisting arrest almost NEVER works out well for the perp.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2020 6:49 AM, Joe wrote:
On 7/25/20 12:29 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to
say, "I
can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a
phone so
he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your
world,
does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?

Maybe the fentanyl and methamphetamine drugs clouded George's judgement
but you won't wind up on the ground if you don't resist arrest.

Go to the station peacefully and then call your lawyer.Â* Is that so hard?

FWIW, resisting arrest almost NEVER works out well for the perp.

Yeah, but it makes for good TV when they show it later.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2020 3:49 AM, Joe wrote:
On 7/25/20 12:29 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to
say, "I
can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a
phone so
he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your
world,
does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?

Maybe the fentanyl and methamphetamine drugs clouded George's judgement
but you won't wind up on the ground if you don't resist arrest.

Go to the station peacefully and then call your lawyer.Â* Is that so hard?

FWIW, resisting arrest almost NEVER works out well for the perp.

And a lot of time, not resisting works out pretty badly for people of color.