DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stair treads (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/677927-stair-treads.html)

Gossa78 July 22nd 20 03:44 AM

Stair treads

I'm a floortech and we have stairs with the rubber tread that look awful
discoloration, stains, just bad. I was wondering if there was a paint I can
use on them since replacement isn't in the budget right now.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1224991-.htm

Dean Hoffman[_12_] July 23rd 20 11:54 AM

Stair treads

On 7/21/20 9:44 PM, Gossa78 wrote:
I'm a floortech and we have stairs with the rubber tread that look awful
discoloration, stains, just bad. I was wondering if there was a paint I can
use on them since replacement isn't in the budget right now.

No personal experience. One site suggested using paint for pickup
beds.