Tomes

Default Bristol Windows - opinions?

Hi folks,
We just had a lengthy presentation at our house by an outfit who wants to
install 21 Bristol windows in our house. Would you please comment on this
brand of window regarding your experience from any perspective? Thanks very
much.
Much appreciated,
Tomes

mike

"Tomes" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi folks,
We just had a lengthy presentation at our house by an outfit who wants to
install 21 Bristol windows in our house. Would you please comment on

this
brand of window regarding your experience from any perspective? Thanks

very
much.
Much appreciated,
Tomes

I had all my windows replaced my in condo in 1991 with Bristol windows they
were very pricey but never had any
problems with them. Window systems put mine in I have triple Payne, argon
gas filled with uv coatings to prevent
the sun from fading furnishing in the home.

mike