clevere

Default Textured paint?

What's your take on textured paint...

dadiOH

clevere wrote:
What's your take on textured paint...

It isn't smooth.

--
dadiOH
_____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
____________________________

KD

I thought about going this route...until I realized that if I ever wanted
something different after I did it, it would be a PITA to get rid of it.

KD

"clevere" wrote in message
What's your take on textured paint...

barry martin

D clevere wrote:
D What's your take on textured paint...
D It isn't smooth.

That was a rough answer! g

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Butt softly....the wind through yonder pants seat breaks.....
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

Scott

I've used the stuff from Home Depot, the Behr texture that comes in 2
gallon buckets. This stuff is basically cement. It took about four
hours to put it on a 12x12 ceiling. The day before we primed it with
some heavy duty primer. That was 2 years ago and it still looks good.

If your ceiling isn't in the best shape, then I wouldn't use this
stuff. My parrents used this stuff about 20 years ago, and a few
weeks later it started to fall off.

There is a durrent thread in this group about thinned joint compound.
This would definately be lighter and easier on you ceiling.