Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How long does tiling take?

"Just reading" wrote in
message roupdirect.com...
I find it offensive that you called someone you disagree with "she". And
even put it in quotes to make it stand out.. Sexist jerk!

Its unlikely that they will even notice that you care after 16 years.

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ke-549320-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just reading writes:

I find it offensive that you called someone you disagree with
"she". And even put it in quotes to make it stand out.. Sexist jerk!

Hey Tekkie, this is a 17 year old thread you posted to 3 years ago.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:36:30 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I find it offensive that you called someone you disagree with "she". And
even put it in quotes to make it stand out.. Sexist jerk!

Its unlikely that they will even notice that you care after 16 years.

More likely that more and more people will discover what an obnoxious,
self-opinionated, sociopathic troll you are!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:47:26 -0500, Dan Espen posted for all of us to digest...

Just reading writes:

I find it offensive that you called someone you disagree with
"she". And even put it in quotes to make it stand out.. Sexist jerk!

Hey Tekkie, this is a 17 year old thread you posted to 3 years ago.

My bad, if this person feels bad they should contact me by email, it's valid.

Dan, thanks for keeping me up to snuff

--
Tekkie