DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to stick tiles on bricks that were faced with Portland cement (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/67230-how-stick-tiles-bricks-were-faced-portland-cement.html)

Hiring August 30th 04 04:06 PM

How to stick tiles on bricks that were faced with Portland cement

I have some bricks on an archway outside that have been covered with
Portland cement (not the mortar but the bricks themselves). I want to
stick small talavera tiles on some of the bricks. What adhesive would
work best?
Thanks!
Donna

dadiOH August 30th 04 04:42 PM

Hiring wrote:
I have some bricks on an archway outside that have been covered with
Portland cement (not the mortar but the bricks themselves). I want
to stick small talavera tiles on some of the bricks. What adhesive
would work best?
Thanks!
Donna

Thinset mortar