DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What to use to clean a concrete slab indoors? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/67142-what-use-clean-concrete-slab-indoors.html)

Cheryl August 30th 04 12:59 AM

What to use to clean a concrete slab indoors?

I have an unfinished room in the basement level of my home, and one
of my cats (now deceased) made quite a mess on it deficating and I
can't find a product that will clean the stains. Any heavy-duty
cleaners I find for concrete are for garages, etc. What is a safe way
to clean deep stains indoors that won't hurt pets?

--
Cheryl

Doug Miller August 30th 04 01:21 AM

In article , Cheryl wrote:
I have an unfinished room in the basement level of my home, and one
of my cats (now deceased) made quite a mess on it deficating and I
can't find a product that will clean the stains. Any heavy-duty
cleaners I find for concrete are for garages, etc. What is a safe way
to clean deep stains indoors that won't hurt pets?

Have you tried ordinary household ammonia?