DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   porch ceiling (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/66277-porch-ceiling.html)

Power Cat August 23rd 04 01:41 PM

porch ceiling

I need to redo a porch ceiling (about 8 ft x 8 ft) because of a change
to lighting fixtures (the 1950s tongue-in-grove was fine until the
1950s lighting finally failed, and both are now at the city dump).
This porch has salt water exposure so I am considering PVC (Artek) and
concrete board (Hardie) in addition to wood products. Anyone have
experience with Artek or Hardie for this application?