DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Humor - Vintage clothing store sign about masks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/651591-ot-humor-vintage-clothing-store-sign-about-masks.html)

Bob F July 7th 20 05:37 PM

OT - Humor - Vintage clothing store sign about masks

Get to the point?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/ar...ebar_expansion

Jim Joyce July 7th 20 07:26 PM

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 09:37:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Get to the point?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/ar...ebar_expansion

I saw that on the local news the other day. I like it, especially the part
about selling your dead grandma's clothes when this is all over.

Bod[_3_] July 7th 20 07:33 PM

On 07/07/2020 19:26, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 09:37:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Get to the point?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/ar...ebar_expansion

I saw that on the local news the other day. I like it, especially the part
about selling your dead grandma's clothes when this is all over.

Muggles should read that report.

[email protected] July 7th 20 11:52 PM

OT - Humor - Vintage clothing store sign about masks

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 09:37:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Get to the point?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/ar...ebar_expansion

I agree it is any store's right to refuse service to anyone.
You can get even with them and shop at a competitor.
That used to put me at odds with people like you.