DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Getting cash out of American Home Shield ? Experiences sought (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/651380-re-getting-cash-out-american-home-shield-experiences-sought.html)

Sue wolf July 2nd 20 09:14 PM

Getting cash out of American Home Shield ? Experiences sought

replying to MAG, Sue wolf wrote:
Goodluck,,,still waiting for my pay out for furnace replacement,,,they offered
me 895. Still didn't get it,,,followed their instructions,,,no one answers the
phone,,even live chat cut me off

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...gh-472770-.htm

Tekkie® July 3rd 20 09:19 PM

Getting cash out of American Home Shield ? Experiences sought

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 20:14:02 +0000, Sue wolf posted for all of
us to digest...

replying to MAG, Sue wolf wrote:
Goodluck,,,still waiting for my pay out for furnace replacement,,,they offered
me 895. Still didn't get it,,,followed their instructions,,,no one answers the
phone,,even live chat cut me off

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...gh-472770-.htm

I would contact your state officials be it: attorney general,
consumer protection, insurance commision, etc. Also contact the
TV stations you see their ads on, they may be motivated to get
off their ass to do something for you.

--
Tekkie