DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The ultimate non-mask (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/651344-ultimate-non-mask.html)

micky July 1st 20 08:56 PM

The ultimate non-mask

https://ellebabe.com/collections/acc...ts/dh142-elbb1

They have an excuse, for the deaf and hard of hearing

MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: may ways to wear it - neckerchief, headband,
wristband, Bandana, hair-band, balaclava Bandana, scarf, seamless
Bandana, beanie, bandana, mouth Bandana etc.

That's a great idea, a wristband. a beanie....

In case your wrist is shedding a virus.

T[_6_] July 3rd 20 06:17 AM

The ultimate non-mask

On 2020-07-01 12:56, micky wrote:
The ultimate non-mask

https://ellebabe.com/collections/acc...ts/dh142-elbb1

Hi Micky,

Did you read the description?

The transparent section that makes the wearers
lips visible, making lip-reading and making out
the speakers facial expressions possible.

It did not say it was open

-T

[email protected] July 3rd 20 06:27 PM

The ultimate non-mask

On 2020-07-01 12:56, micky wrote:
The ultimate non-mask

https://ellebabe.com/collections/acc...ts/dh142-elbb1

Hi Micky,

Did you read the description?

The transparent section that makes the wearers
lips visible, making lip-reading and making out
the speakers facial expressions possible.

It did not say it was open

-T

I am seeing more face shields these days instead of masks. I think
Costco started that trend here since the people they have who are
actually working pretty hard or in a hot place are wearing them.
(people stocking shelves, manning the doors or corralling carts for
the most part).