Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.baldspot,alt.home.repair

Default WAITING FOR MY SECOND "CORONER'S VIRUS" RELIEF CHEQUE

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:03:41 -0400, "Sir Ass Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:14:41 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

Someone said the govmint is preparing a second wave of relief cheques.
Is this so?

If so, I'll station my lieutenant by the mail box (here at Sunset
Chateau) with orders to immediately deliver said cheque to me.

Is that satisfactory with everyone else?

It's kinda disturbing to Yours Truly because a rich
and influential man like yourself surely doesn't need
another *chump change* checque from the government???

He absolutely does!

The poor self-deluding ape needs every cent he can get!

That's why he 'shops' at Faux-Food-4-Less!
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.baldspot,alt.home.repair

In article ,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Barry Z") wrote:

The Queen is an old bitch and I hate her. By the
way, I sucked the rectum of the Queen Mother once,
but unfortunately it was after she had some really
hot enchilada.

Ouch.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.baldspot,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:14:41 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

Someone said the govmint is preparing a second wave of relief cheques.
Is this so?

If so, I'll station my lieutenant by the mail box (here at Sunset
Chateau) with orders to immediately deliver said cheque to me.

Is that satisfactory with everyone else?

It's kinda disturbing to Yours Truly because a rich
and influential man like yourself surely doesn't need
another *chump change* checque from the government???

He absolutely does!

The poor self-deluding ape needs every cent he can get!

That's why he 'shops' at Faux-Food-4-Less!

STFU, you jealous dummy. Now, I suppose you have something derogatory
to say about my Lamb.

LOL

YOU STFU you self-deluding ape. What could possibly be said
derogatorily about an imaginary Lamborghini?
LOLOK