Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Texas Covid Surge ! ! Texas Covid Surge ! !

Florida, Arizona and Texas set records for new COVID-19 cases
NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.
Posted to alt.home.repair

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
--
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.
Posted to alt.home.repair

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

Even more interesting, my 1.91 eats that URL just fine

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
--
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

Even more interesting, my 1.91 eats that URL just fine

Actually, I shouldn't have agreed with Jim in the last post, because I
didn't click on it. I highlighted it anc copied it and pasted it in
the location bar of my browswer, and that's how I dragged along the
period.

I can't click on it becausea the default browswer opens too many windows
and slows things down. I'll get rid of some of the windows soon but too
busy to do that now so I use FF with a different profile.

Posted to alt.home.repair

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

I doubt any of them are even with us, anymore.

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

I use Agent 8. What happened to agent 007?

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

Even more interesting, my 1.91 eats that URL just fine

Actually, I shouldn't have agreed with Jim in the last post, because I
didn't click on it. I highlighted it anc copied it and pasted it in
the location bar of my browswer, and that's how I dragged along the
period.

Thanks. That explains the difference that we're seeing.

NBC News - Thurs, June 18, 2020
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cases-n1231326.

Thanks, I may send this to my broether and sil who live in Florida.

And there are some idiots out there that think if they "flattened the
curve" that means they're done.

But please do not put a little period that I didn't even see right after
your link. If you leave a space between it works much better and I
promise not to tell your HS English teacher.

You use Agent 1.93, I use Agent 2.0. The two are extremely similar, yet
mine doesn't choke on that period. Interesting.

Yes, very interesting.

I use Agent 8. What happened to agent 007?

It's undercover, of course. Helping the US, or was it the UK, defeat its
enemies.