DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ex-Cop DESTROYS Defund Police Narrative (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/650884-ex-cop-destroys-defund-police-narrative.html)

Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] June 19th 20 02:05 PM

Ex-Cop DESTROYS Defund Police Narrative

Officer Tatum nails it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRVr8q3vdw

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] June 19th 20 05:40 PM

Ex-Cop DESTROYS Defund Police Narrative

On 6/19/2020 9:05 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
Officer Tatum nails it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRVr8q3vdw

If I was robbed on the street I'd not call a cop. I'd get a social
worker and he would talk the guy out of robbing me and then he would
turn his life around. Don't you think that would have a better result?

[email protected] June 19th 20 06:29 PM

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:40:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/19/2020 9:05 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
Officer Tatum nails it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRVr8q3vdw

If I was robbed on the street I'd not call a cop. I'd get a social
worker and he would talk the guy out of robbing me and then he would
turn his life around. Don't you think that would have a better result?

"911 what is your emergency?

"There is a man here raping my wife. Send a social worker fast to see
why he hates his mother".

OTOH there is also the "BANG" solution.

"911 what is your emergency"?

"Send the coroner to clean up this mess".

rbowman June 20th 20 02:40 AM

On 06/19/2020 11:29 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:40:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/19/2020 9:05 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
Officer Tatum nails it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRVr8q3vdw

If I was robbed on the street I'd not call a cop. I'd get a social
worker and he would talk the guy out of robbing me and then he would
turn his life around. Don't you think that would have a better result?

"911 what is your emergency?

"There is a man here raping my wife. Send a social worker fast to see
why he hates his mother".

OTOH there is also the "BANG" solution.

"911 what is your emergency"?

"Send the coroner to clean up this mess".

If you're not a medical professional you shouldn't make that decision.
The proper statement is 'a person here is having trouble breathing.
Please send an EMT.'

Many times the incident code for 'trouble breathing' will trigger a Q&A
script to help the dispatcher more fully assess the situation. Try not
to respond with anything like 'I think the problem may be the 230 grain
foreign substance lodged in his medulla oblongata.'

If you are not distraught and trembling when the police arrive, consider
some method acting lessons. Remember, you were in fear for your life.
Act accordingly. Carving a notch in the grip of your Les Baer Boss is
definitely gauche.